Moving up to HPC

Westbrook`

LPC's will die

This and then they everyone will be like why did we move up? Let's start a new lpc community and do they're doing right now.

Is this a joke topic? I'd rather get rushed by Sv with 70 every 5 minutes than fucking go on an hpc trip. lpc's are way fucking better and have a lot more diversity. HPC's don't even f2p besides a 2 hour trip (maybe 15 mins of fighting) and a prep like once every 2 weeks. Hpc's are bad, idk why you would even bring this up lmfao. Plus even though lpc cb's are high most of the hpc's have fucking 100's and brown sticky stuff, and fuck mains.

Didn't you say on Ruin's recruitment topic that the low tier lpcs were changing the times already? Only other times you guys truly have is hpc's times.

WKv1p5h.png

Pure clanning has never meant to be like what you said. You shouldn't be allowed to be in 2 clans because if every1 multi clanned then it's the same clans under a different name because I assume people would join the same lpc as people in their HPC and vice versa. And so it would just be more events for the same groups of people against the same clans.

And if there was 0 multi clanning there would still be 400 people if all clans went out at the same time. It wouldn't be 200 people with action and 200 doing nothing. Everybody would be having action. Not sure where you get that argument.

I'm just here to have u try and see my point. Don't just respond to me defending yourself just for the sake of it.

The people defending it are just fearing making a decision between the two clans as they've become attached to both. They don't wanna give it up :P

wasn't the whole reason of lpc's were to bring new blood into the community for them to get a taste of to later train up further to join the HPC scene as everyone complained how dead it was?

lpc's have become more competitive (which i think is goat as fuck) hence why a lot aren't going HPC but I think some of you are missing the real reasons as to why LPC's are even here lmfao

That was the original plan which IVP made :P 

wasn't the whole reason of lpc's were to bring new blood into the community for them to get a taste of to later train up further to join the HPC scene as everyone complained how dead it was?

lpc's have become more competitive (which i think is goat as fuck) hence why a lot aren't going HPC but I think some of you are missing the real reasons as to why LPC's are even here lmfao

this ^

The argument for clans to move up to HPC is much better than to stay LPC. If i were a leader of an LPC on the verge of making the jump the first thing i would do is ask another clan to merge with me. Wanna be successful in the HPC bracket? Merge with another clan. You're doubling you ML if you do that it will be the only way you will survive. Swallow your pride and look at is a better opportunity to make something out of ur clan.

You do have a valid point.. But think of it this way..

How many RD members would CD lose if CD went out to hpc trips?

How many CD members would RD lose if CD went out to hpc trips?

How many SV members would EOP lose if SV went out hpc trips?

How many EOP members would SV lose if SV went out hpc trips?

How many FOE members would Doom lose if Doom went out hpc trips?

How many Doom members would FOE lose if Doom went out hpc trips?

Etc..Etc..

Everyone's pull will go to brown sticky stuff, (especially with school starting)

sv's pull would only go down ~10 honestly. doom would get fucked the hardest with all the fo. cd is irrelevant we all know that they might as well close now. olympus/sv/vitality probably have what it takes to compete with rd/sup and eachother

I'm not disagreeing with that, I was simply replying to a false statement made by Dude earlier

Not sure what his statement was, don't really care either, dude is a broccoli 90% of the time. I just think it's time that sv op aao and whoever else wants to just go hpc. It wouldn't change things that much, we all have a lot of triple 90+ stat members

again if sv/op/vt move up we'd still mostly be fighting eachother

Tbh theres no problem with that. The current MPC community (you guys aren't LPC's) is much better than the HPC community. 

Reasons?

1. More action

2. 90% of the members aren't 20+ def (I personally wouldn't even consider HPC community pures, bunch of retards in mith)

3. Probably same amount of people go to HPC and MPC trips (MPC trips are far better though by the looks of it)

4. Easier to recruit as an actual LPC/MPC 

- Followup to point 4. I don't understand why flame comes from recruiting in edge or rock crabs. There are TONS of pures training there daily and enough to make an entire new batch of LPC clans. Most of the morons against recruiting in these locations are the tards in HPC's who's egos are shoved so far up their asses and are just ignorant. Its a bunch of recycled morons in the HPC community that I think they forget the actual point of this game - have fun.

Suggestion to the current LPC/MPC community

Stay low defence and keep growing your communities. Why strive to be an HPC when there isn't really a reason to, for the most part they aren't even pures. I think it would be best that the LPC / MPC community just ENTIRELY ignores the HPC community because there really is no benefit in being a HPC.

I know you guys might think that its a huge gamble but it really isn't. The people in HPC's multi clan to LPC's because HPCS suck LMAO (though this might not be the case for everyone but there is no benefit in being a HPC).

Oh yeah probably an unpopular statement coming up here but honestly just banish HPC's from SB (let them create a new site or something, maybe go to zybez since they are in fact mains) and help the LPC/MPC community grow.

A thing to note A MAJORITY OF THE HPC CLANS ARE OLD CLANS WITH A LOT OF HISTORY, THAT AREN'T REALLY PURES ANYMORE (Mith shouldn't be considered a pure).

Remember guys, we had a fresh start with OSRS and within 6 months these retards that you guys look up to managed to go from mostly 1 def to fucking mains.

My 2 cents on this topic.

TLDR: Ignore HPC's maybe banish them or something, they are mains. MPC/LPC community are actual pures so help those communities grow.

Edit: this guy sums it up aswell: http://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/10165-speaking-for-the-lpcs/

Not sure what his statement was, don't really care either, dude is a broccoli 90% of the time. I just think it's time that sv op aao and whoever else wants to just go hpc. It wouldn't change things that much, we all have a lot of triple 90+ stat members

couldn't agree more xD

We could still call ourselves MPC if we don't want to conform with 100 cb avg etc. and start a new era of clans. Who knows? Maybe people would actually have ambitions to open MPCs instead of LPCs finally.

Tbh theres no problem with that. The current MPC community (you guys aren't LPC's) is much better than the HPC community. 

Reasons?

1. More action

2. 90% of the members aren't 20+ def (I personally wouldn't even consider HPC community pures, bunch of retards in mith)

3. Probably same amount of people go to HPC and MPC trips (MPC trips are far better though by the looks of it)

4. Easier to recruit as an actual LPC/MPC 

- Followup to point 4. I don't understand why flame comes from recruiting in edge or rock crabs. There are TONS of pures training there daily and enough to make an entire new batch of LPC clans. Most of the morons against recruiting in these locations are the tards in HPC's who's egos are shoved so far up their asses and are just ignorant. Its a bunch of recycled morons in the HPC community that I think they forget the actual point of this game - have fun.

Suggestion to the current LPC/MPC community

Stay low defence and keep growing your communities. Why strive to be an HPC when there isn't really a reason to, for the most part they aren't even pures. I think it would be best that the LPC / MPC community just ENTIRELY ignores the HPC community because there really is no benefit in being a HPC.

I know you guys might think that its a huge gamble but it really isn't. The people in HPC's multi clan to LPC's because HPCS suck LMAO (though this might not be the case for everyone but there is no benefit in being a HPC).

Oh yeah probably an unpopular statement coming up here but honestly just banish HPC's from SB (let them create a new site or something, maybe go to zybez since they are in fact mains) and help the LPC/MPC community grow.

A thing to note A MAJORITY OF THE HPC CLANS ARE OLD CLANS WITH A LOT OF HISTORY, THAT AREN'T REALLY PURES ANYMORE (Mith shouldn't be considered a pure).

Remember guys, we had a fresh start with OSRS and within 6 months these retards that you guys look up to managed to go from mostly 1 def to fucking mains.

My 2 cents on this topic.

TLDR: Ignore HPC's maybe banish them or something, they are mains. MPC/LPC community are actual pures so help those communities grow.

Edit: this guy sums it up aswell: http://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/10165-speaking-for-the-lpcs/

That's not possible when half the PULLS of the top MPC's are coming from members from the HPC scene. It's not logical nor fair to be apart of two clans so close in competition. If the only way to be on our own is to go out with HPCs and have our own fights that's better than what is currently going on.

We could still call ourselves MPC if we don't want to conform with 100 cb avg etc. and start a new era of clans. Who knows? Maybe people would actually have ambitions to open MPCs instead of LPCs finally.

Fuck HPC's. MPC's right now are what HPC's were years ago. HPC's are now mains. Opening LPC's should strive to be like current MPC's and 'HPC's' of OLD not this current batch of cauliflower defence.

@@Patrick Idk if you have the IQ to understand what I posted up there but from your response you clearly don't.

Fuck HPC's. MPC's right now are what HPC's were years ago. HPC's are now mains. Opening LPC's should strive to be like current MPC's and 'HPC's' of OLD not this current batch of cauliflower defence.

@@Patrick Idk if you have the IQ to understand what I posted up there but from your response you clearly don't.

The majority of these MPCs are relying on HPC members(even clans) to pull as high as they do :o Its a game of sharing/borrowing and sucking up to certain clans from the HPC scene to get them to join your clan and vice versa. Multi clanning wont ever get fixed unless everyone goes out at the same exact times. Yes, we're the REAL pures and if u don't think a 1 defence pure can compete with small def bonus mith (110+ def bonus?) Iron has +65 bonus and black +90ish (I think) to put it into prospective. Its not as difficult as you think to hit on mithril lmao.