Loyalty

Ryannn

Fuck u should be a psychologist u discovered the root of my depression before I even knew I was depressed. I know you probably don't need to work such a low paying job with all the money you raked in as an Elite Soulsplit Player Moderator but if you change your mind please help me out!!!!

You're right. I do psychology on the side, my real passion is racing twigs out of peoples gardens on the side of the road after it rains and seeing which one makes it to the drain first! It's actually a pretty lucrative job, you might try it. It'll help take your mind off everything that's bothering you, so you can try to stop taking whatever burning love you have for me out on whatever SoulSplit did to you :(

Really can't think of any right now except all those TLP members that stuck around when we were pulling 30s but now we at the top nigga FUCK FO COMMUNITY CLAN

Agreed. Pretty sweet to have such a solid core like we do that stuck around through some brown sticky stuffty times

You're right. I do psychology on the side, my real passion is racing twigs out of peoples gardens on the side of the road after it rains and seeing which one makes it to the drain first! It's actually a pretty lucrative job, you might try it. It'll help take your mind off everything that's bothering you, so you can try to stop taking whatever burning love you have for me out on whatever SoulSplit did to you :(

@@DNYS this one is actually really funny l0l I love it