Loyalty

Ryannn

Ur clan history is 2k15 LPC's lol

But yes basically everyone from tribe are all still very close so thank you. Btw tribe.teamspeak3.com

You've managed to make yourself look cauliflower and defensive on your own post when my post was actually a response to your question. Way to go, sport. Looks like nothing has changed.

Ur clan history is 2k15 LPC's lol

But yes basically everyone from tribe are all still very close so thank you. Btw tribe.teamspeak3.com

Wtf are you talking about dude, you don't understand how loyal he was to Soulsplit private server, he dedicated 2 years of his life to make that a better server for the price of Soulsplit credits!1!!

Wtf are you talking about dude, you don't understand how loyal he was to Soulsplit private server, he dedicated 2 years of his life to make that a better server for the price of Soulsplit credits!1!!

Fuck dude I forgot. Oh wait nvm he did it for all the irl he made off it!!! He only had to dedicate 16 hours a day to make $30 a month bro

Fuck dude I forgot. Oh wait nvm he did it for all the irl he made off it!!! He only had to dedicate 16 hours a day to make $30 a month bro

I'm proud of you for attempting to make yourself feel better. It's the first step in managing your severe depression, medication isn't always the answer! You can always talk to me about your problems, buttercup :^)

I'm proud of you for attempting to make yourself feel better. It's the first step in managing your severe depression, medication isn't always the answer! You can always talk to me about your problems, buttercup :^)

Fuck u should be a psychologist u discovered the root of my depression before I even knew I was depressed. I know you probably don't need to work such a low paying job with all the money you raked in as an Elite Soulsplit Player Moderator but if you change your mind please help me out!!!!