Duval's new clan "Storm"

Hormone

Sign Duval... stop being the joke of the community and settle the fuck down. You're never going to be a leader of anything successful nor will you get ranked so just fucking settle. 

ur a clueless monkey, sit down and eat a banana. 

all of your opinions mean jack brown sticky stuff to me lol. when half of you are in clans that have opened 2-10 times (unless ur in Cp Fi) all of you can say nothing to me about opening a clan joining a clan or anything of that sort. brown sticky stuff aao is on version 13 Eop v6 Foe v2 Sv v3 etc etc. hush children daddy has spoken.

ur a clueless monkey, sit down and eat a banana. 

all of your opinions mean jack brown sticky stuff to me lol. when half of you are in clans that have opened 2-10 times (unless ur in Cp Fi) all of you can say nothing to me about opening a clan joining a clan or anything of that sort. brown sticky stuff aao is on version 13 Eop v6 Foe v2 Sv v3 etc etc. hush children daddy has spoken.

why is website down my nigga

it wasnt a clan at first @@Remy it was a troll team with free forums lmao. when op thought it was a clan they banned me and a few others so we made it a clan. Ipb was just purchased and its under construction have no worries my friend u all can stalk the forums soon enough

sure can.

Chaotic 2010

Revenge 2011

Obvious kos 2009

So Much Destruction 2009

anything else was irrelevant :)

which is only desire lmao... so im confused

ive prob joined more clans then lead, i get bored bc every one of them suck other then DP and Vo.

sure can.

Chaotic 2010

Revenge 2011

Obvious kos 2009

So Much Destruction 2009

anything else was irrelevant :)

which is only desire lmao... so im confused

ive prob joined more clans then lead, i get bored bc every one of them suck other then DP and Vo.

yeah but the thing is 85% of the clans you made were irrelevant..

mfw 

um excuse me? but Chaotic was hands down the best mpc to open in 2010.

Revenge only died bc of you. beat nme matched prep x2 , IR etc etc

Obvious Kos has won a full out *Eop hasnt :)

and Smd well you can SMD.

other then opening chaotic 7 times in 5 years. "which i can name a few clans open today that have closed more and reopened" i really havent done much in the opening area. HALF of you flame me for no reason and dont even know me, the people who do know me and talk to me every day can tell you im a pretty cool ass dude. but Opinions are like ass holes everyone has got them. :)

see ya on the battle field!

It's his time and life so I don't know why it's important to you guys and see the reason to flame him. Who cares how many clans have opened and the end of the day he has to do what he enjoys on this game if it's leading then he needs to take it serious and keep going at all times. In 2 or 3 years will anyone remember how many clans Duval opened or lead? No so stop worrying about what he does. You might flame him or talk brown sticky stuff about him but you look just as cauliflower by flaming/talking sit lol. Just say good luck or move on and not care what he does.

To Duval you aren't going to care about any other clan besides Chaotic and will try way more if it's Chaotic so just do Chaotic.