Eruption of Pures Turn 10 and End the So-Called 'cp regime'

Murd

EOP Ending: 65~

CP Ending: Ended - Wiped off the map.

While i was looting, i saw eop dip out and log off because SV trip started. gjcp LMAOOO 

SV's trip was already going for a hour when we still had 65 remaining compared to CP's 20, talking about brainwashing ur members.

how to make cp mad: do exactly what cp thinks is ultimate assurance of their survival; i.e close eop; reopen; close cp lmfao

once it fully sinks in to cp that us closing and reopening and closing won't stop us from destroying cp they'll finally realize who the better clan is lmfa0, infact we could probably close again right now and still destroy cp lmfa0, forever shadow dwellers.

So many mad cp members lol. Cp can't beat any clan, they are lucky eop was closed for a bit, and foe and TLP were busy in a rivalry because if it wasn't for that their clan would still be pulling 20s. Nobody even thought cp was relevant enough to try and compete with so they tried to mass recruit and sneak their way to #1 but unfortunately for them it's gonna be over faster than it started, and they will soon be in the same ol slump they have been in for 90% of their existence.