Eruption of Pures Turn 10 and End the So-Called 'cp regime'

Murd

As I was saying before I was quite rudely interrupted, as you can see it is a fall in of level 40s wearing that specific cape, and they curiously followed us up ss until we hopped worlds. Would sv wear wizard robes and leather chaps?

Mediators are chosen because they supposedly possess some form of intellect, you however, seem oblivious and searching for something to make a bait out of (which is not appropriate Mediator behavior).

Not sure how I worded it in my earlier post before it was deleted, but it included something about somebody lacking a brain.

On a side note (to @@slushpuppy prominently):

If Mediators are going to suspend individuals for 'real life insults', then calling somebody a broccoli (along with many other generic insults on these boards) should constitute towards a suspension also. Seeing as that is not the case, trigger happy Mediators on their trial should watch where they are stepping if they do not wish to fail their trial. I expect an apology from those involved, as that is blatant abuse of power and against the code of being a Mediator.

If you want to make a formal complaint, please post a separate topic with supporting evidence. I will not entertain any snippet of complaints embedded in an aftermath topic

Well it's not the version where we're using you to spy in WAR so don't get too excited shaggy

I spied in WAR?!?!

And who's "we" ? When i was in WAR you weren't even in EOP :L ?

anyways ty for leaking eop leaderboards murd :)

As I was saying before I was quite rudely interrupted, as you can see it is a fall in of level 40s wearing that specific cape, and they curiously followed us up ss until we hopped worlds. Would sv wear wizard robes and leather chaps?

Mediators are chosen because they supposedly possess some form of intellect, you however, seem oblivious and searching for something to make a bait out of (which is not appropriate Mediator behavior).

Not sure how I worded it in my earlier post before it was deleted, but it included something about somebody lacking a brain.

On a side note (to @@slushpuppy prominently):

If Mediators are going to suspend individuals for 'real life insults', then calling somebody a broccoli (along with many other generic insults on these boards) should constitute towards a suspension also. Seeing as that is not the case, trigger happy Mediators on their trial should watch where they are stepping if they do not wish to fail their trial. I expect an apology from those involved, as that is blatant abuse of power and against the code of being a Mediator.

my nigga

I spied in WAR?!?!

I spied in WAR?!?!

It was rebel, but we all played a part!!!

http://eop-rs.net/index.php?/topic/72165-eop-leaderboards/

Thanks for the locs son, you spied for free... yikes