Eruption of Pures Turn 10 and End the So-Called 'cp regime'

Murd

tl;dr

15+ mains sniping cp, 70 eop getting slammed.G3yN7sN.png

So you walked back to the battlefield after we logged cause u continuously kept running to mossies and took a pic?

Look at ur dead members capes on the floor lmfao, I don't see any red capes?

Also look @ all the cp members not falled in, I count 6 without skulls. Trust me, there were probably 40 more without skulls in your fall in haha. 

GJ beating us though, can't wait to see your topic+vid! 

So you walked back to the battlefield after we logged cause u continuously kept running to mossies and took a pic?

Look at ur dead members capes on the floor lmfao, I don't see any red capes?

Also look @ all the cp members not falled in, I count 6 without skulls. Trust me, there were probably 40 more without skulls in your fall in haha. 

GJ beating us though, can't wait to see your topic+vid!

Look at his full invy lmfao

SV fallin right next to you in the first picture...

As I was saying before I was quite rudely interrupted, as you can see it is a fall in of level 40s wearing that specific cape, and they curiously followed us up ss until we hopped worlds. Would sv wear wizard robes and leather chaps?

Mediators are chosen because they supposedly possess some form of intellect, you however, seem oblivious and searching for something to make a bait out of (which is not appropriate Mediator behavior).

Not sure how I worded it in my earlier post before it was deleted, but it included something about somebody lacking a brain.

On a side note (to @@slushpuppy prominently):

If Mediators are going to suspend individuals for 'real life insults', then calling somebody a broccoli (along with many other generic insults on these boards) should constitute towards a suspension also. Seeing as that is not the case, trigger happy Mediators on their trial should watch where they are stepping if they do not wish to fail their trial. I expect an apology from those involved, as that is blatant abuse of power and against the code of being a Mediator.

As I was saying before I was quite rudely interrupted, as you can see it is a fall in of level 40s wearing that specific cape, and they curiously followed us up ss until we hopped worlds. Would sv wear wizard robes and leather chaps?

Mediators are chosen because they supposedly possess some form of intellect, you however, seem oblivious and searching for something to make a bait out of (which is not appropriate Mediator behavior).

Not sure how I worded it in my earlier post before it was deleted, but it included something about somebody lacking a brain.

If Mediators are going to suspend individuals for 'real life insults', then calling somebody a broccoli (along with many other generic insults on these boards) should constitute towards a suspension also. Seeing as that is not the case, trigger happy Mediators on their trial should watch where they are stepping if they do not wish to fail their trial. I expect an apology from those involved, as that is blatant abuse of power and against the code of being a Mediator.

damn son you just got fucked

grats murd looked easy

Just watch crims' POV & you can see that cauliflower finnish clan (fools?) rush EoP & focus us - CP tryna claim they were EoP mains lmfao.

Up 30 & some cauliflower main clan helping them -- still cant do damage AND you manage to get cleared LOL

o wasnt sure if it was tr or fools but the names did look rly foreign

grats murd looked easy lol prep validating or w/e