Wondering

D o n

Since I barely seen doom's 30man pull yesterday or Saturday

Are your ranks done talking brown sticky stuff?

We demolished you in every aspect of pure clanning the past month

4-1 in preps and have not lost a Wildy run in??

Y'all done? because that was eZ

Op get ready to go back to your 25 man pulls and fighting xl,remedy or w/e low tier lpc out there

!Seen Dooms weekend trip topic lmao

SV is a hard clan to have a rivalry with, especially with the huge pulls, to be honest GJ sv although I don't like most your community and don't agree with some tactics you may or may not use, you're still doing work in this scene.

<3 my nigga waiting for that app :)

You claim to be better then us matched, yet you pussy out after a 1-0 prep in ur favour were we had several disconnections, not assuming anything, but it did happen. We demolished you last time for 3-0, And littarly all u can say is 4-1 for preps that happend months ago. And now ur to afraid to accept any prep offers?

you are the better wildy clan cause you littarly got 30+ on every clan, not much of a accomplishment but yh gj.

The answer is no,  we are not done talking brown sticky stuff about ur e-thug clan. 

zenith #1 matched

You claim to be better then us matched, yet you pussy out after a 1-0 prep in ur favour were we had several disconnections, not assuming anything, but it did happen. We demolished you last time for 3-0, And littarly all u can say is 4-1 for preps that happend months ago. And now ur to afraid to accept any prep offers?

you are the better wildy clan cause you littarly got 30+ on every clan, not much of a accomplishment but yh gj.

The answer is no,  we are not done talking brown sticky stuff about ur e-thug clan. 

zenith #1 matched

Lol shuda knew they got trauma failures in there clan rofl no wonder it's so eZ

seems like 1 weekend sv does good by pulling like alot more than everybody and they act like f2p gods (reminds me of cp)

owell this will be interesting

We always pull this high every time we do inactivity sweep or sign ups get used to it sv strong core buddy you can't beat sv in a rivalry

I'm just waiting for a clan to step up, Just like Severance did with Imperial.

Scene is too weak atm.

Bit different, asking a new clan to pull a minimum of 20 and win a matched fight is no way near as hard as having a new clan try compete with clans pulling 100 in Wild 😆 But I see what you're saying Maximus.

Again sv shows their devout love to be the best in the #1 massive multiplayer online adventure by jagex LOL

You guys take this too seriously lmfao, take a chill pill and enjoy the game for once. Our trip yesterday was 10x better than yours and every other weekend we just laugh in your face as we watch you desperately try to chase us around the wild. Cya m8s, beat us matched without using your childish tactics.