Aye newfags yeah this means anyone on this site

nick_hamilton

Why is it when I read these dam forums its like a fucking anonymous bitch wall. Every topic is made by someone hiding on the internet and being emo over each newbundle of twigsgy clan. Even the ranks of clans all admit they are ranks but use a cauliflower name. No one cares about your lpc drama, and no one cares about any hpcs made after 2k6. Stop acting newbundle of twigsgy and at least come up with something better than "lmfao ur clan sucks" and "ur clan cheats" or "ur clan had a main" none of you will achieve anytjing on this video game because everything has happened in 2k6 and no one besides you newbundle of twigs losers care about runescape anymore. Bring back jonty at least he knows how to flame.

You should consider going to school before you start giving people lectures lmao

Alas! Our lord and savior @@nick_hamilton has returned to save us from the newbundle of twigss.

Finally, the dark days of YouTube are now over and commencing 12 GMT today all pk videos are to be sent via posted VCR tapes. To join Nick Hamilton's disciples one must send him a written letter. You can try PMing him for the address but I doubt Nick Hamilton conforms to our 2K15 methods of discussion.

judging by how much you care I can tell your in a lpc, and because you care so much imma take a stab in the dark and say your in that suv clan

your mom explained to you what stabbing in the dark is eh, just introduced to AAO. Came back after some years and its clear this community hates you bruh easy