Really CD?

R4ng3r J

both of your clans don't do preps, so lets simmer down over here

Damn you're salty. We give you preps all the time, we even fight you in wild WHEN you lie about opts. You complain too much... Relax. AAO has helped you a few times in wild and you still talk.....Simmer down yourself bud come on now. 

lmao

if u really want to call someone immature you probably shouldn't do it while making a topic on sharkbrew about it 

pm me on irc if u have any issues

Hey I thought clans got over the whole spamming irc's and CC's. Never had an issue before so I want to aware the community. 

This is just to let clans know that you should rank your trusted members in the cc in order to prevent this.

Maybe if you wasn't slumping and had more than a 15 man member base you'd be able to combat this, seems like the problem only is within your clan and your activity in general, also watch your mouth before @ declares on you fammo

Maybe if you wasn't slumping and had more than a 15 man member base you'd be able to combat this, seems like the problem only is within your clan and your activity in general, also watch your mouth before @ declares on you fammo

We recruited 1 tonight while having a random late night f2p pk trip so now its a 16 man member base.

w5dtOlm.png 

We recruited 1 tonight while having a random late night f2p pk trip so now its a 16 man member base.

w5dtOlm.png

I congratulate you on the new member, one day you'll rise to the glory of being a top pulling LPC and then we can battle in my homeland known as clan wars.

Also have you learnt how to war yet or are you still the first to die because you get dragged into the other clans clump?