Really CD?

R4ng3r J

Didn't you leave cd because you didn't get ranked or some brown sticky stuff??? Aye lmao chill out newkid

I was council in Cd. I don't give a brown sticky stuff about ranks, hence why I left my council rank to join my real niggas in Sv.

Hey I thought clans got over the whole spamming irc's and CC's. Never had an issue before so I want to aware the community. 

seems like you're just upset, what are you getting by "aware the community"? (lmao..) 

i can honestly see why everyone left with someone like you trying to control the leadership just because you "founded" an open clan chat in like 2006 lol 

Just want to mention CD for the past couple of days have came into AAO's CC and spammed it with "join mmbros" bla bla just spamming away. Pretty immature. Grow up and get a life. If you want something prep us OR Take it into the wild AND PLEASE no mains....

Be respectful. 

AAO members did the same in RD cc 2 nights ago....

Just want to mention CD for the past couple of days have came into AAO's CC and spammed it with "join mmbros" bla bla just spamming away. Pretty immature. Grow up and get a life. If you want something prep us OR Take it into the wild AND PLEASE no mains....

Be respectful. 

Ruin has had the same problems with CD, SV & Doom .. Seems to me like it's just a couple of individuals that are doing it in everyone's cc so we got heated at eachother lol.