Rage vs Curse CURSE EXPOSED 1V1 SLAUGHTER

Control Pker

what happens when curse comes with VT then gets dicked 1v1 when they dont have help. 

Use your brains kids, we massed for a fight when they brought 50 people who were both from vt and curse directly after the hit, we went back out to see if curse was going to come back out even though they sat in 308 massing up for 1 hour to this war. 

Curse ended their trip, scared to come out because vt wasnt their with them so they tried to come back out with their small little pull and showed them who we are when you ditch out on fights. 

l0000l hit a wildy unofficial and call it that. so cauliflower. 

hits are hits bud, they teamed with vt to hit us, so when they go out on their own this is what happens. play smart or dont play at all. 

1 hit then they end??? then mass up?? oh wait lemme upload this pkri real quick 15v15. one min 

hits are hits bud, they teamed with vt to hit us, so when they go out on their own this is what happens. play smart or dont play at all. 

1 hit then they end??? then mass up?? oh wait lemme upload this pkri real quick 15v15. one min 

Ignore that Doom broccoli, I like what you guys are doing, seems organised for a xlow pure clan! Cd used to be like that and it grew, hopefully you guys grow into a big ass lpc! Can't wait!

It looks like they were out with 10 people casually pking and you hit them with 30+ why bother posting this? 

m8 like i keep saying they hit us once then ended their trip. l000l 

Curse alone can barely pull 20. aka vt is their main opts when they hit us at 26 hill. 

use some logic for real 

It looks like they were out with 10 people casually pking and you hit them with 30+ why bother posting this? 

This is accurate, I don't think a single rank was on this pk trip lmfao just some guys going out in 308. I think this shows how badly their ego was hurt from getting fucked earlier today.

The first clip in this video is 30 rage hitting 10 curse and the rest of the vid is other teams. I get why this forums is so addicting now there are so many dumbass little kids that it's hard to not get sucked in when they say random brown sticky stuff lmao...

This is accurate, I don't think a single rank was on this pk trip lmfao just some guys going out in 308. I think this shows how badly their ego was hurt from getting fucked earlier today.

The first clip in this video is 30 rage hitting 10 curse and the rest of the vid is other teams. I get why this forums is so addicting now there are so many dumbass little kids that it's hard to not get sucked in when they say random brown sticky stuff lmao...

Kid you were there lmfa0000, blow me a good one your sitting here trying to say that you werent their nor your ranks thats funny you hit us then ended your trip, you didnt even come close to damaging our trip. 

Good tell yourself lies bud. 

curse pulled 50. not even open. dont get salty just deal with it.