Final Ownage Elite vs The Last Pures 65v65 P2P Prep 3-0 | The reason you became F2P based |

holydreams

oh no, tlp is going to be wearing adamant armor and have their mains target foe in f2p!!! plz don't bully us!!! lmfao, get SMOKED you bundle of twigsgot. was an ez 3-0, stay mad reject

LOL where did ur hype go

75 to prep and 45 to weekend?

dead clan we did this to you etc etc

looking forward to read some status updates by fo members speaking out - they always seem to be so unhappy - how are they still in this sht clan - do you pay them?

LOL where did ur hype go 75 to prep and 45 to weekend? dead clan we did this to you etc etc looking forward to read some status updates by fo members speaking out - they always seem to be so unhappy - how are they still in this sht clan - do you pay them?
 Keep reading status updates while we continue to 3-0 you very easily. Lmfao you should spend less time watching our forums and more time watching your hp in-game so you won't you get 1 bang you brown sticky stuffter. 55+ level 100s and addy and you guys still lose to FOE matched opts? lmfa0 kyp tomato

yo nice 0-3 loss, i bet u thought u guys was gonna have a winning aftermath topic r0fl. can't wait to see ur boring f2p trip topic where all u did was crash fights lmfa0. stay ez and mad

18-2 stay ez broccoli

Your anger gives me the breath that keeps me breathing

Ended you in an hour - was ez. I remember when you guys gave us brown sticky stuff for being a clan wars clan and now all you can say is 18-2. Prep us in f2p now that we gave you p2p

Your anger gives me the breath that keeps me breathing

Ended you in an hour - was ez. I remember when you guys gave us brown sticky stuff for being a clan wars clan and now all you can say is 18-2. Prep us in f2p now that we gave you p2p

#3 clan cant compete anywhere

Your anger gives me the breath that keeps me breathing Ended you in an hour - was ez. I remember when you guys gave us brown sticky stuff for being a clan wars clan and now all you can say is 18-2. Prep us in f2p now that we gave you p2p
 I remember when you guys were P2P based, and now FOE forced you guys to become F2P based, even though last time you guys prep FOE in F2P it was very easy and we only loss 3 people. Stay easy and mad, while I'm still high off that TLP 3-0 smoke tomato. I bet you had more fun losing at the prep than your boring ass F2P trip r0fll!!

I remember when you guys were P2P based, and now FOE forced you guys to become F2P based, even though last time you guys prep FOE in F2P it was very easy and we only loss 3 people. Stay easy and mad, while I'm still high off that TLP 3-0 smoke tofu. I bet you had more fun losing at the prep than your boring ass F2P trip r0fll!!

tlp forced you guys to become a clan wars clan going from 90 pulls to 50

we did this to you and now stfu broccoli l0l0l0l