Foe v TLP - Jagex cup P2P/F2P

Jordan

Foe v TLP F2P/P2P Jagex cup Finals  

70 members have voted

1. 1. Will TLP pull 100 pures (1-25defence)

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Who will win P2P

• Foe
    • TLP
  3. 3. Who will win F2P

• Foe
    • TLP

Experience is good but TLP has of a lot of experienced people as well. Just because Foe is a old clan but doesn't mean they'll automatically be able to fill a cc with 100 good people.

It will be fun to see how it goes that's for sure.

EDIT: Just realized it's 25- def or something, Foe has the edge in this that's for sure.

Inb4 The Last Mayhem

TLP unquestionably has the upper hand in terms of F2P quality.FOE is undoubtedly the better P2P clan.
 "unquestionably" lmfa0 you're so new to how clanning works. last time foe and tlp f2p prep 40+ vs 40+, foe won losing only 3 people. just because tlp can beat clans in 25 vs 25 preps (cause you guys just bring all ur maxed addy kids) doesn't mean you guys have better f2p quality overall. you guys are brown sticky stuff @@Native

"unquestionably" lmfa0 you're so new to how clanning works. last time foe and tlp f2p prep 40+ vs 40+, foe won losing only 3 people. just because tlp can beat clans in 25 vs 25 preps (cause you guys just bring all ur maxed addy kids) doesn't mean you guys have better f2p quality overall. you guys are brown sticky stuff @@Native

You got so upset at my post you @'d me. I'm sorry the state of your clan has you so angst ridden.

Nice trip today, btw.

You got so upset at my post you @'d me. I'm sorry the state of your clan has you so angst ridden. Nice trip today, btw.
 I'm sorry you had to experience your first time clanning with a clan with no history and consistently losing to a bunch a of youtube recruits, despite your clan having 55+ level 100s and addy. Nice 0-3 loss, btw. Was VERY easy.