Fatality

Parm

dont know why all these brown sticky stuffality fan girls keep screaming "LOLOL PREP US HAHAHA 45 V 451!11ONE!11"

does any1 remember when fi would mass and hype up 87 people with the full intentions of dodging every fight?

lol cuz i do

ps nice 30 def retards 

LMFAO .

Second off, didn't you team with RT? Yet another topic backfire by this little fat weasel nice "Never dropped under 50" propaganda yet all your pics you have 30 

team worth rt? Rt has been closed for a bit now. There is no clan "rt" anymore. It's RD.

As for you u can claim supremacy closed and joined you but I doubt @ would be very happy about that

Thanks for trying tho @@Jons

=}

Stop responding with troll replies and accept the 45 Vs 45 you incompetent reject.

halloweens over. U can stop acting like you're a "threat" lmao.

You're trying to hard just go outside and get some sunlight before you break your bones from the lack of vitamin D lmaooooo

halloweens over. U can stop acting like you're a "threat" lmao.

You're trying to hard just go outside and get some sunlight before you break your bones from the lack of vitamin D lmaooooo

Any of this at all relevant? No. Accept the prep.

team worth rt? Rt has been closed for a bit now. There is no clan "rt" anymore. It's RD.

As for you u can claim supremacy closed and joined you but I doubt @ would be very happy about that

Thanks for trying tho @@Jons

=}

Hey did you or did you not join another "clans" clan chat and try to get the people in that CC to come to your pk trip?? 69 Memberlist and you pulled 55? 17 on that memberlist are 70 or below combat...The day before you pulled 30?? Somethings not adding up there buddy...

Thanks for trying though =)