Slaughters Tuesday - Slumping Rage since day one

JDM

No ones slumping lol..

Of course I can understand though you'd try to make false accusations of the best wildy based XLPC right now;) but winning a fight for one day doesn't mean we're slumping lol.

See you this weekend.

A false accusation is saying you suck dick every Monday. Saying your clan is slumping is an observation made by a number of people(s) who aren't blind or negligently tomatoic.

Of course, I could understand that you'd try to mince words in order for your booter-happy members & clan to try to maintain relevancy. Massacre is opening, so it's guaranteed you'll be at best #3 and when cv opens who knows. Tell me how it feels to lose on a regular basis.

This is for my guy Togo.

A false accusation is saying you suck dick every Monday. Saying your clan is slumping is an observation made by a number of people(s) who aren't blind or negligently tomatoic.

Of course, I could understand that you'd try to mince words in order for your booter-happy members & clan to try to maintain relevancy. Massacre is opening, so it's guaranteed you'll be at best #3 and when cv opens who knows. Tell me how it feels to lose on a regular basis.

This is for my guy Togo.

you care so much for someone who claims not to care, lmao

This is for my guy Togo.

I like adding my two sense where i feel its needed. One. Massacre has opened and closed more times then chaotic and have accomplished less then xl. Unless u count private servers. Two. Cv hasnt been anything to fear ever. I mean they had more addy then cp and was a "lpc" and was getting reamed by clans with way lower levels. So imo and its just an opinion your point was invalid.

/topic

you care so much for someone who claims not to care, lmao

r0f xd brother.

I like adding my two sense where i feel its needed. One. Massacre has opened and closed more times then chaotic and have accomplished less then xl. Unless u count private servers. Two. Cv hasnt been anything to fear ever. I mean they had more addy then cp and was a "lpc" and was getting reamed by clans with way lower levels. So imo and its just an opinion your point was invalid.

/topic

Basically I didn't read a thing you said cause you literally look like a foot irl.

No ones slumping lol..

Of course I can understand though you'd try to make false accusations of the best wildy based XLPC right now;) but winning a fight for one day doesn't mean we're slumping lol.

See you this weekend.

Lol i'll be waiting bb 

r0f xd brother.

Basically I didn't read a thing you said cause you literally look like a foot irl.

how many times has ur mom put soap in your mouth for lying?

"a foot" nigga u suck toes for crack rocks please hop off the tip it already has to many mouths on it youngn

No ones slumping lol..

See you this weekend.

hello? did you forget what happened this weekend lmfao also you were struggle everyday last week mon-friday, and your saying you're #1 xLPC stop making false accusations lmfao.

hello? did you forget what happened this weekend lmfao also you were struggle everyday last week mon-friday, and your saying you're #1 xLPC stop making false accusations lmfao.

lolololololol ^^^^^^ AGREE. Rage is not #1 we smack you guys all the time.