Ruin claim #1 matched | Ruin vs Doom (2-1)

Ir0ny

All I see is doom members being respectful and congratulating ruin and all ruin are doing is flaming along with other clans doom beat along the way such as the #6 clan right behinde vt named CD

Lmao doom talks brown sticky stuff for the past month but now since they lost they want to be respectful? Zenith smh

Lmao doom talks brown sticky stuff for the past month but now since they lost they want to be respectful? Zenith smh

We are respectful because you actualy DID something for the first time since u opened. And maybe u will prep us more to prove you are truly the #1 matched clan

Our prep record vs Ruin is 3-1 right now. And the past 3 preps u got 3-0'd. Stop claiming something that u wont hold for more then a week. ;)

@Ib Coolio do i see hypocrisy? you beat Sv 1 time and claimed #1 matched LMFAO You got beat now you're shouting random brown sticky stuff

Why are you even here? I though ur better than lpcs.

Now get ur ass out of this topic, no1 likes you.

And about that 1 time we beat your ass, Your leaders always declined our prep offers. And dont say they didnt cuz they still do even when ur sorry ass is in hpc

Why are you even here? I though ur better than lpcs.

Now get ur ass out of this topic, no1 likes you.

And about that 1 time we beat your ass, Your leaders always declined our prep offers. And dont say they didnt cuz they still do even when ur sorry ass is in hpc

@@Mjeska zenith closed 12 times, the last one lasting no longer than 3 weeks. 

We are respectful because you actualy DID something for the first time since u opened. And maybe u will prep us more to prove you are truly the #1 matched clan

Our prep record vs Ruin is 3-1 right now. And the past 3 preps u got 3-0'd. Stop claiming something that u wont hold for more then a week. ;)

You've been open as an LPC for months. Now that people are trained up to your levels the zenith quality is showing

@@Mjeska zenith closed 12 times, the last one lasting no longer than 3 weeks. 

I dont get it, Why u still salty that zenith closed. Did we piss you off with our quality? And why bring up Zenith? You dont have anything else to flame about?

I dont bring up the Teaming u do, Mains, DDosing, Hacking, and other brown sticky stuff ur leaders do.

Plus, its not the first time SV opened either. And on top of that, one of your SV version was Mains because you got bullied out of pure community.

You've been open as an LPC for months. Now that people are trained up to your levels the zenith quality is showing

Are you still mad about getting ur ass whooped in pre-eoc?

Zenith quality was always better than TLP's. Infact, Zenith was known for beeing one of the best clan wars clan.

I dont get it, Why u still salty that zenith closed. Did we piss you off with our quality? And why bring up Zenith? You dont have anything else to flame about?

I dont bring up the Teaming u do, Mains, DDosing, Hacking, and other brown sticky stuff ur leaders do.

Plus, its not the first time SV opened either. And on top of that, one of your SV version was Mains because you got bullied out of pure community.

Zenith quality was always better than TLP's. Infact, Zenith was known for beeing one of the best clan wars clan.

The one and only thing zenith was ever known for was closing x564765 aka weak leadership

I was in zenith so you can't lie to me and say they were good lmfao