F2P Saturday Trip Discussion 11/21/2015 [UNBIASED]

Jons

Todays trip in my opinion was pretty dope, SV I mean they are what they are but to see all these clans pulling 70+ and butting heads was dope as fuck. Almost reminds you of the old times when MM was open and just literally every clan pulled high as fuck and it was a cluster or crashing non stop

From Fatality POV we tried to dabble in those big fights got some nice kills on the skirts but couldn't do much to the belly of the fights.

Whats your honest opinion about todays trip? Was really interesting to see Redemption have a 40 man sign up, pull over 70 and then end after 1 hour...It seemed like SV/TLP/CP kept going for ages around corp i watched it for like over 5minutes on my scout xD 

High hopes for p2p tomorrow for some good fights, maybe a lil GDZ action? Who knows!

I wasn't there looked like sv just out pulled everyone tho and destroyed everybody lol

Actually CP bullied them a little bit towards the end, I remember them pushing them back saying "The kings of F2p are here" Looked at my cape counter and SV had 20 less. 

CP actually are getting to do something with their big pull now, they might have to mass name change again if they can keep it up.

That moment when...

9ea7d13f575c188e9cec22729e176150.png

... You're losing Fatality.

They had 40 signups and pulled 70+???

That moment when you tell your clan Redemption only had 40 say yes when it was 80+ and they ended up pulling 85-90+ while you pulled 40-50. LOL... You fucked up. Not only did you start a rivalry with RD that you can't win, you went and pissed TLP off too?? You're done. Your propaganda won't save you. Supremacy wouldn't even team against us today.. I'm not sure why you still attempt to make topics like that but hey, I guess the pure community needs something to laugh at so thank you Fatality.

@@Jons

That moment when...

That moment when you tell your clan Redemption only had 40 say yes when it was 80+ and they ended up pulling 85-90+ while you pulled 40-50. LOL... You fucked up. Not only did you start a rivalry with RD that you can't win, you went and pissed TLP off too?? You're done. Your propaganda won't save you. Supremacy wouldn't even team against us today.. I'm not sure why you still attempt to make topics like that but hey, I guess the pure community needs something to laugh at so thank you Fatality.

@@Jons

Hey man I mean if you're going to take pride in your 1 weekend out of the last 4 being decent because of a high pull (due to signups & invites) and say that this rivalry is one sided (which it still is btw nice lb lmao) then go right ahead and accept any prep request we have declared over the last couple of weeks

:D

& if we are being honest at least Fi won a fight today... All I've seen is SV/TLP/CP smashing you into the ground...

sucks 2 suck

That moment when...

@@Jons

needing to have sign ups whilst Fi doesn't proves alot m8