Against All Odds Defeats Critical Damage 2-0 F2P PREP [DECLARATION WAR]

Giraffe0123

Can you screenshot the name change hover thing(I assume it's the same system pre eoc)

Regarding J Bones once again, we had not updated his name on the ML, hes an Elder that barely uses the forums. The stats are very similar (very little to no progress) but he has no previous display name because it has been so long since he last changed it.

If you try looking his name up on the highscores it will not show up as the old name is currently available.

As Braden said before:

Jbones is ~0x-Dead- on irc.

Over a 2+ month span:

Wm5LQsO.png

0MUNtmr.png

ya ima call them bad until they nut up fight us and win vs us

You're still mad that we're 6-4 in preps against you it seems and after the beating you took last sunday. If you and the rest of your ranks weren't atleast 99% reytarded we'd still give you events. Come back when you can behave yourself.

Also about the sb declaration, go pick a date we'll c u there lmfao. 'Sb wins are still wins' < zenbrown sticky stuff logic in 2k15 LOOOOOOOOOOL be proud of your actual 15 wins /27 prep streak

You're still mad that we're 6-4 in preps against you it seems and after the beating you took last sunday. If you and the rest of your ranks weren't atleast 99% reytarded we'd still give you events. Come back when you can behave yourself.

Also about the sb declaration, go pick a date we'll c u there lmfao. 'Sb wins are still wins' < zenbrown sticky stuff logic in 2k15 LOOOOOOOOOOL be proud of your actual 15 wins /27 prep streak

You're still mad that we're 6-4 in preps against you

?????

No idea what clan you're in but if you're in AAO and you are using the flaming excuse to not accept a prep that's the lamest excuse ever.  If someones online words affect you so much that you don't give action for that reason, you might need a therapist.  Feel free to play runescape with ur public chat on friends! 

I don't usually do this but since you want to complain and what not.

FoB5mBt.png

Pretty sure

Ins4n3 c0mb0

snipe me br0

m3rkzz

falkenbeach

this is just from first round theres probably more. These aren't on AAO's Ml.

m3rkzz = rsn isnt updated

18 ranq4s 0wner ranq4s 0wner 86.05 75 99 89 96 52 1 91

Snipe Me Bro = Previous rsn = Den nis

21 i379jl.jpgDennis Snipe Me Bro 84.08 70 91 98 87 70 1 91

Other 2 rsns are 2 of our members that got def/hacked for def attending on spare accounts. 

76 Stunnin

'Stunnin' [14:44:28] -[YM]RuneScript- *** [ STUNNIN ]: [RS07] Overall 1,300 | Att 76 | Def 45 | Str 92 | HP 93 | Range 99 | Pray 53 | Mage 99 | Cook 70 | WC 56 | Fletch 34 | Fish 49 | FM 50 | Craft 61 | Smith 52 | Mine 60 | Herb 54 | Agil 58 | Thief 55 | Slay 63 | Farm 9 | RC 20 | Con 51

1 Vtec CURSE RS 94.05 75 99 94 99 45 37 91

Wassup?

We beat you up down 6 a few months ago and after that you've stopped giving us preps, this is what happens when we're not joking around and are actually taking an event serious. You got dicked ezpz crymore, mains can't help you in clw

You're still mad that we're 6-4 in preps against you

?????

No idea what clan you're in but if you're in AAO and you are using the flaming excuse to not accept a prep that's the lamest excuse ever.  If someones online words affect you so much that you don't give action for that reason, you might need a therapist.  Feel free to play runescape with ur public chat on friends! 

No we just don't give them  any attention and laugh at them tryharding 

if they wanna fight the same 2 clans thats up to them

i can sit back and get wins vs them every month without having to log in

and i get to call them bad

Public apology from you and the prep is on.... You have been bad KJ. I don't think you're after free wins but perhaps just a chance to spar with an old friend in gold capes with laughter and some good runescape nostalgia!! 

Happy scaping my friends at Doom and also a happy thanks giving from us at AGAINST ALL ODDS  :)

Like anyone believes that. You team on weekends and you bring invites to CWA. 

Take the loss lmfao and do something on thanksgiving its a video game. You lost in clan wars don't go cutting your wrist over it. Happy thanksgiving. I'm going to eat some turkey and gain a couple hundred pounds you can enjoy your life on the internet.