Ruin vs Doom (2-1) | Defending the title

Ir0ny

Gj ruin, but what happened that doom is claming on the topic?

No idea about 1 kid leaving their cc mate, shouldn't really effect anything in a high opted fight anyway with the quality they claim to have. Look at ghettos vid, he dc'd anyways so it was fair regardless :)

@post-1-0-77736400-1402374178.pngHormone

@Moni

@post-1-0-77736400-1402374178.pngAudrey Bitoni

@post-1-0-77736400-1402374178.pngHalp

@Always Bizzy

@Remy

@Sm0ky

@shouldersbruh

@Surader

@slowcore

@ZZZ7

@Hulkins

@0wl

SV did this to you, see you at your next prep.

lmfao

@@Millii

@post-1-0-77736400-1402374178.pngHormone

@Moni

@post-1-0-77736400-1402374178.pngAudrey Bitoni

@post-1-0-77736400-1402374178.pngHalp

@Always Bizzy

@Remy

@Sm0ky

@shouldersbruh

@Surader

@

@slowcore

@ZZZ7

@Hulkins

@0wl

"Its a prep bro"

Clan: Dome

l0000l

Your clans revolves around preps because we bullied you out of the wilderness when we were LPC

@@Moni, @, he posted 2 different posts. This is not considered spam. Have a good day.

lmfao u sucked eops cock and claimed #1 when 50 of them mass joined.

Then they fucked off lmfao.

Inb4 foe comment

Never asked those eop nerds to join, As soon as they joined me and half of zu told them to fuck off cause they are cancer fucks lmfao, was fun being a newbundle of twigs clan and smashing fo though when we got a decent pull not to mention beating you in a prep as a lpc stay ez

i realize 1am is extremely late for you seeing as daddy sent you to bed at 9pm your whole life but that really isn't late for normal people (u aren't normal maul headed freak)

how u gonna say i don't go out then say no pictures of u were posted in the last year l000000000l wtf mfw

ye bro dropout etc i think u fell off the segway and hit ur head a little too hard this time ultamaul

You're so cauliflower it's unbelievable.

If I was sent to bed by my dad at 9 how would I be able to attend preps and weekend trips?

How would my dad be able to send me to bed when I'm not sleeping at my house?

dumb fuck lmfao no wonder you dropped out, did you and your dad get hit by a gmaul or something and left you brain damaged and your dad dead? not even your mullet could protect you from the pounding you must have got to make you this cauliflower lmfao.

lmfao you fucking virgin, whilst I was out you were sitting on forums lmfao

HOFmUoc.png

I legitimately feel sorry for how brown sticky stuff your life is.

You're so cauliflower it's unbelievable.If I was sent to bed by my dad at 9 how would I be able to attend preps and weekend trips?How would my dad be able to send me to bed when I'm not sleeping at my house?dumb fuck lmfao no wonder you dropped out, did you and your dad get hit by a gmaul or something and left you brain damaged and your dad dead? not even your mullet could protect you from the pounding you must have got to make you this cauliflower lmfao.lmfao you fucking virgin, whilst I was out you were sitting on forums lmfaoHOFmUoc.pngI legitimately feel sorry for how brown sticky stuff your life is.

Omega #1 :)

As soon as they joined me and half of zu told them to fuck off cause they are cancer fucks lmfao

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Who are you trying to convince lmfao. Your clan who was on the verge of closure told ~40 EoP members to fuck off because they didnt want them in the clan?

HAHA

Try again next time tomato.

You're so cauliflower it's unbelievable.If I was sent to bed by my dad at 9 how would I be able to attend preps and weekend trips?How would my dad be able to send me to bed when I'm not sleeping at my house?dumb fuck lmfao no wonder you dropped out, did you and your dad get hit by a gmaul or something and left you brain damaged and your dad dead? not even your mullet could protect you from the pounding you must have got to make you this cauliflower lmfao.lmfao you fucking virgin, whilst I was out you were sitting on forums lmfaoHOFmUoc.pngI legitimately feel sorry for how brown sticky stuff your life is.

lol u say u were out but we all know u were skilling on battlescape again

ur literally trying so hard u do realize no1 reads wat ur saying including me right lol awkward gmaul headed potato masher virgin

lol u say u were out but we all know u were skilling on battlescape again

ur literally trying so hard u do realize no1 reads wat ur saying including me right lol awkward gmaul headed potato masher virgin

LMFAOOO that's what I thought reject your insults are literally made up memes that you think are funny whereas you legitimately spent up until like 3am posting on these forums lmfaooo

dude you're so fucking easy lmao you shoulda slept more that insomnia isn't helping you out at all lmao

Btw i'm not a virgin but you spend until 3am on sharkbrew so it's pretty much guarenteed that you are a virgin who isn't going to have a career lmfao stay ez drop out

LMFAOOO that's what I thought reject your insults are literally made up memes that you think are funny whereas you legitimately spent up until like 3am posting on these forums lmfaooo

dude you're so fucking easy lmao you shoulda slept more that insomnia isn't helping you out at all lmao

Btw i'm not a virgin but you spend until 3am on sharkbrew so it's pretty much guarenteed that you are a virgin who isn't going to have a career lmfao stay ez drop out

How can you say anything about 'Being on Sharkbrew' when legit 50 of these posts on this topic are from you. 

@ whos your mate

LMFAOOO that's what I thought reject your insults are literally made up memes that you think are funny whereas you legitimately spent up until like 3am posting on these forums lmfaooodude you're so fucking easy lmao you shoulda slept more that insomnia isn't helping you out at all lmaoBtw i'm not a virgin but you spend until 3am on sharkbrew so it's pretty much guarenteed that you are a virgin who isn't going to have a career lmfao stay ez drop out

are u rly trying to tell someone they have no life on forums based off runescape pure clanning lmfaooo ur so fucking awkward jesus christ

honestly just take a look in the mirror and reconsider what you're saying then go take a shower because it's apparent you need one in every picture

How can you say anything about 'Being on Sharkbrew' when legit 50 of these posts on this topic are from you. 

@ whos your mate

http://clan-severance.com/index.php?showtopic=2572

are u rly trying to tell someone they have no life on forums based off runescape pure clanning lmfaooo ur so fucking awkward jesus christ

honestly just take a look in the mirror and reconsider what you're saying then go take a shower because it's apparent you need one in every picture

http://clan-severance.com/index.php?showtopic=2572

You aren't really in a position to call people awkward when you spend every weekend on an MMORPG telling other teenage virgins and dropouts that your "coc is so roc right now" lmfao your dads death must have really traumatised you.

You're still jerking over pictures of 14 year olds lmfao you're actually unbelievable creepy it's unreal, no wonder you're going to stay a virgin for the rest of your life with no career.

You aren't really in a position to call people awkward when you spend every weekend on an MMORPG telling other teenage virgins and dropouts that your "coc is so roc right now" lmfao your dads death must have really traumatised you.

You're still jerking over pictures of 14 year olds lmfao you're actually unbelievable creepy it's unreal, no wonder you're going to stay a virgin for the rest of your life with no career.

stop lying lol these pictures are from 2 years ago o.O

stop lying lol these pictures are from 2 years ago o.O

Yeah lmfao 2 years ago I was in secondary school wearing my school uniform then I somehow managed to complete a 3 year university course and get a job this year lmfao you should seriously stop going on the internet and get an education because you are beyond dumb.

Yeah lmfao 2 years ago I was in secondary school wearing my school uniform then I somehow managed to complete a 3 year university course and get a job this year lmfao you should seriously stop going on the internet and get an education because you are beyond dumb.

haha u got him bro!! xD