Dear ALL XLPC's...

Hon0r

I hope you have enjoyed your time in my wilderness while I have been focusing on my studies! Unfortunately for you I have decided once finals week is complete to return to and completely decimate each and every XLPC and reclaim the wilderness. Your brown sticky stuffty members, rank structures, and propaganda's are a fucking disgrace to the Pure Community and even to Runescape it self. Enjoy while your final days in my wilderness near and remember NO ONE can save you.

Sincerely, xL Hon0r

**Edit** For any one cauliflower enough to think they have a chance and replying valiantly your unwise words will be saved for the moment when I personally close your "clan".

6d3bf4596836b9e9df07c37417cb60e5.gif

I hope you have enjoyed your time in my wilderness while I have been focusing on my studies! Unfortunately for you I have decided once finals week is complete to return to and completely decimate each and every XLPC and reclaim the wilderness. Your brown sticky stuffty members, rank structures, and propaganda's are a fucking disgrace to the Pure Community and even to Runescape it self. Enjoy while your final days in my wilderness near and remember NO ONE can save you.

Sincerely, xL Hon0r

**Edit** For any one cauliflower enough to think they have a chance and replying valiantly your unwise words will be saved for the moment when I personally close your "clan".

hurry up I want loot