Need Help is important@@@

Togo

Hey guys I just got back into pure claning and would like to know if anyone can refer me to some1 who's good at propaganda as I'm looking to pretend like my clan is the best. I want some1 good not like SV or CP good but maybe like FOE good you know? thanks guys!

@@Togo I got you fam, here's some aftermath topic mad libs

"On this fine day, my clan set out with *insert pull here* strong members, ready to assert our dominance over all you lil bitches lmao. Our spies informed us that *insert rival clan here* were being bitches and jacking each other off rather than pking on their trip, so we decided to surprise them. Despite being down *insert number between 20 and 150 here* opts, we immediately rushed dropping about *insert number equal to 1/2 the enemy clans pull* in like 2 *seconds/milliseconds/microseconds/nanoseconds/picoseconds (choose one)*. We were slaughtering the fuckers until *insert other rival clan here* crashed, immediately focusing us with their *insert number equal to 3x your pull* man pull. With tactical as fuck maneuvering and badass runezkape skills we smashed both clans and their *insert number between 10 and 200000* mains with one hand while eating a motherfucking sandwhich with the other. After *insert number of black people in africa* of the other clans members and invites quit the trip sobbing uncontrollably after the beating we gave them, they decided to end after being out only *insert number between .001 and 2* minutes. Thanks for the fights brown sticky stuffters, was an ez trip."

"On this fine day, my clan set out with *insert pull here* strong members, ready to assert our dominance over all you lil bitches lmao. Our spies informed us that *insert rival clan here* were being bitches and jacking each other off rather than pking on their trip, so we decided to surprise them. Despite being down *insert number between 20 and 150 here* opts, we immediately rushed dropping about *insert number equal to 1/2 the enemy clans pull* in like 2 *seconds/milliseconds/microseconds/nanoseconds/picoseconds (choose one)*. We were slaughtering the fuckers until *insert other rival clan here* crashed, immediately focusing us with their *insert number equal to 3x your pull* man pull. With tactical as fuck maneuvering and badass runezkape skills we smashed both clans and their *insert number between 10 and 200000* mains with one hand while eating a motherfucking sandwhich with the other. After *insert number of black people in africa* of the other clans members and invites quit the trip sobbing uncontrollably after the beating we gave them, they decided to end after being out only *insert number between .001 and 2* minutes. Thanks for the fights brown sticky stuffters, was an ez trip."

wow man i like this how about the video though like with cape counter off so I can pretend like we didn't sit in singles all weekend or get cleared every time we stepped out. How do i Propaganda not having F2p Saturdays like FOE?

join pt

ziRX3Bg.gif

ziRX3Bg.gif

How did u find my irl