Rage decimates Envy down 15 Ft: Slaughter & Massacre

Niblet

UKqhPLP.png

On this day just 2 months ago, Rage opened its doors. Today we set out with 52 hungry bears to crush any clan in our path.

1brxuti.gif

Shoutouts:

Slaughter for the 30 minute trip 

25 minutes into trip, ROFL

lgfCYUV.png

Massacre for the clean 1v1

Envy for getting slammed while having +10 all trip (rumor has it Hassan's screams were heard across all of Runescape!)

hRlWA3q.png

fp6qfd.png

Control Pker POV

2je3ey9.png

kdNEdJq.png

5hCgbkQ.png

58b094fbae0729fe34a844525c467ac8.png

sQi3Ek3.png

GKjX8Wh.png

zeT0bI3.png

7npIb9K.png

ZoWkUxY.png

o89gwcE.png

zcsH6TF.png

zxldw4.png

WMkbdvw.png

Fight begins with Envy

zcsH6TF.png

FivQGTs.png

Another Fight with Envy

o89gwcE.png

ZoWkUxY.png

7npIb9K.png

Envy bringing LPCs alongside getting supported from sniper teams

P1HnW55.png

AYhTv2Z.png

DKnZObi.png

nTRigsG.png

wF8qOnf.png

A fight with MA to be fair they didn't pull that much today, we have nothing against them

zeT0bI3.png

@Pain, do you see half your clan bringing teleports instead of binds buddy?

WMkbdvw.png

Fight begins with Envy

zcsH6TF.png

FivQGTs.png

Another Fight with Envy

o89gwcE.png

ZoWkUxY.png

7npIb9K.png

Envy bringing LPCs alongside getting supported from sniper teams

P1HnW55.png

AYhTv2Z.png

DKnZObi.png

nTRigsG.png

wF8qOnf.png

A fight with MA to be fair they didn't pull that much today, we have nothing against them

zeT0bI3.png

good ass post!

you're talking about LPC accounts but your fall in leader has 20 defence what the fuck can you XLPCS just close and move up to LPC bracket pls you can fight AAO etc since they are like same cb bracket and def bracket as you

I'm not sure if you're serious or cauliflower.

You realise in most clans the leader has defence and prayer because its typically them who get attacked first. Can you show us 1 other member with defence, go ahead.

I'm not sure if you're serious or cauliflower.

You realise in most clans the leader has defence and prayer because its typically them who get attacked first. Can you show us 1 other member with defence, go ahead.

So what you're saying is your leaders have LPC accounts and you've proven my point.

Maybe you should ask yourself if you're acting cauliflower or just being naturally cauliflower.

So what you're saying is your leaders have LPC accounts and you've proven my point.

Maybe you should ask yourself if you're acting cauliflower or just being naturally cauliflower.

So you are cauliflower. I was making a general statement about most clans. We have only 1 individual with 20 defence, that is 1 leader out of the others because he typically leads in wild. Re-read what I posted and what you posted, see if you can find the difference; a simple task.

you're talking about LPC accounts but your fall in leader has 20 defence what the fuck can you XLPCS just close and move up to LPC bracket pls you can fight AAO etc since they are like same cb bracket and def bracket as you

i got hacked for defense, and it's standard to have prayer

So you are cauliflower. I was making a general statement about most clans. We have only 1 individual with 20 defence, that is 1 leader out of the others because he typically leads in wild. Re-read what I posted and what you posted, see if you can find the difference; a simple task.

So you are cauliflower, THAT IS AN LPC ACCOUNT lmfao dumbass I don't give a brown sticky stuff if you have 1 or 50. Are most XLPC members as cauliflower as you or are you just an exception to the rule?

So you are cauliflower, THAT IS AN LPC ACCOUNT lmfao dumbass I don't give a brown sticky stuff if you have 1 or 50. Are most XLPC members as cauliflower as you or are you just an exception to the rule?

That account with 20 defence is level 59. The average combat in our clan is probably around 57-58. He has already told you that his account was hacked, and defence was put on. I'm not quite sure what you're arguing for? Average combat in Envy, Slaughter, Massacre, PT etc. are all around the same. What was your main purpose in this thread?

That account with 20 defence is level 59. The average combat in our clan is probably around 57-58. He has already told you that his account was hacked, and defence was put on. I'm not quite sure what you're arguing for? Average combat in Envy, Slaughter, Massacre, PT etc. are all around the same. What was your main purpose in this thread?

leave him be he's bored :P