CD Community

Pain

Before you read the topic or if you simply chose not to..

...to everyone who think I wasted my time making this topic:

Do you believe that pointing out some major flaws of ranks in a clan (doesn´t matter which one) is a waste of time?

If you do, then you either do not care about the quality of your clan´s community (which most importantly also depends on the ranks) or you simply choose to be ignorant. Neither is good for you.

I was genuinly curious, why doom and cd hate eachother so much. It´s not hard to notice that it´s not just a rivalry, but trashtalk 24/7.
Already knowing dooms side of the story, I decided to ask cd.

I joined cds cc and asked if I there was any rank that I could talk to, expecting that the ranks were capable of giving me a proper answer, without flaming. The conversation started off well, untill I mentioned that I am a member of Doom.

I got kicked from the cc before I could say the following: No I am not joining your teamspeak to "talk", simply because of the reason that the whole cc is filled with immature people who lack both sophistication and the ability to talk in a civilized manner. Even if that is too hard for you, you could have just answered my question with a simple answer.

"we gave you an answer" No, you did not. You gave me your opinion about doom and took the chance to flame while you were at it.
"he´s the leader" No, he is not. He is an elite member. CDCDCDCD = Papy on forums

Why am I posting this?
Well, as I mentioned before I was curious to see what the big deal was with cd and doom, and now I know that I should never have expected to get a proper answer from them to begin with.

The way their ranks simply follow the steps of their trashtalking members is just embarrassing.
The way their behavior changed instantly, right after I mentioned that I am in Doom, was childish.
They were too focused on trashtalking doom, that they did not even bother answering my question.

So I am posting this to let anyone who is new to the pure community, and is considering joining cd, to really think about what you are doing. Ask yourself. Do you want to be in a clan with this kind of community? These kind of ranks?
That is all.

P2B12Qd.png
L2pOvO4.png
4d8BkoT.png
oWklUti.png
Fyt6Stw.png
oAQlBFB.png
1Fu88Tz.png
LfNsF6f.png
tp4KZnd.png
zhaROLu.png
GMu3sJ8.png
Sx2YUwf.png
iX2phlJ.png

we were on teamspeak laughing at you. You missed the part out where you got kicked earlier for spamming the CC with brown sticky stuff, I understand Doom's teamspeak and clan chat are completely dead and all but go join someone elses CC to ask cauliflower questions.

dude it's obv you went to a rival clans cc when your in doom like wtf r u saying and making this useless topic...

RANKS should know better than to flame off a person who is simply curious, all just because that person happens to be in their rival clan.

You obviously did not read the topic. This is for the benefit of people who are new to the pure community. 

I couldn´t care less about what you were doing and what you are thinking.

No one gives a fuck what you think, give your head a wobble. Btw papy will be proud of this topic. He told me you did offer to spy for us but we refused because we have too many l0l

Been like this with most clans for a while.

Unfortunately people tend to have a perception that all members from a clan fit a specific stereotype. 

Not even. If he hadn't of spammed the CC an hour earlier he would of got spoken to decently.

I refuse to read this and waste my time.

Then why are you even commenting?

You're cauliflower, nobody gives two fucks about you.

This topic is not about me. Next time, try reading the topic, before you post an immature reply.

I refuse to read this and waste my time.

Yet you post. You know you could have read the op & not posted instead?

No one gives a fuck what you think, give your head a wobble. Btw papy will be proud of this topic. He told me you did offer to spy for us but we refused because we have too many l0l

If you're in CD, or worse ranked, you're not proving his point about on toxicity/trashtalking wrong.

Been like this with most clans for a while.

Unfortunately people tend to have a perception that all members from a clan fit a specific stereotype. 

I see that more clearly every day, though I would still expect the ranks to have some sort of decency.

Thanks for a proper reply.

Not even. If he hadn't of spammed the CC an hour earlier he would of got spoken to decently.

Not sure what you are on about? I have not spammed your cc.

Yet you post. You know you could have read the op & not posted instead?

If you're in CD, or worse ranked, you're not proving his point about on toxicity/trashtalking wrong.

I'm not trying to prove him wrong. He's another mad Doom kid thats stuck in a bad clan with nobody to communicate with.

I'm not trying to prove him wrong. He's another mad Doom kid thats stuck in a bad clan with nobody to communicate with.

But you're a rank (I'm assuming), if you're not serious & engage in toxicity/trashtalk more, how do you expect others to percieve your clan? I'm not flaming you buddy, I'm just trying to make these discussions more healthy.