It's official: EoP is scared to prep Sovereign

Father Justin

why do u refuse to prep us I offered u wednesday p2p tuesday f2p

we can do p2p next week if u want @@Thimaah

You are the one declining my offer monday p2p, tuesday f2p. For some reason you're trying to dodge doing p2p first, I wonder why.. Just accept it lol stop making yourself look cauliflower

calm down its rs, just change the days ??

(10:33:21) <Babalanka> Ok tell u what
(10:33:27) <Babalanka> I can make u an arrangement
(10:33:30) <Babalanka> Tuesday f2p
(10:33:32) <Babalanka> wednesday p2p
(10:33:38) <Babalanka> problem solved
(10:33:38) <Thimaah> Nope

Bottom of the hpc wuu2

sUorIcc.gif

lmfao 10 years of brown sticky stuff clan

people like you piss me off, EOP and FOE are 2 of the biggest reasons we have clanning today. Retards like you are unneeded if you have a brown sticky stuffty opinion like that. Think about it like this without clans that came before your ddosing clan your clan would of never been. So, NEVER say 10 years of brown sticky stuff you dumbass. I hope you get aids.

You are the one declining my offer monday p2p, tuesday f2p. For some reason you're trying to dodge doing p2p first, I wonder why.. Just accept it lol stop making yourself look cauliflower

You agreed to monday f2p

tuesday p2p

how about you go with the dates like you said and we agreed upon on rather then switching up

I hope you realize how cauliflower you just made yourself look by making this topic rofl. This just made my day, you sir are a broccoli.

Yo which founder of a clan gets banned off their own forums for stealing $20 off of someones paypal btw? LMFAO

people like you piss me off, EOP and FOE are 2 of the biggest reasons we have clanning today. Retards like you are unneeded if you have a brown sticky stuffty opinion like that. Think about it like this without clans that came before your ddosing clan your clan would of never been. So, NEVER say 10 years of brown sticky stuff you dumbass. I hope you get aids.

lmfaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo you sound mad af. If eop and foe closed no one would miss them, clanning won't die, new clans will open and ppl will join them. I can see in your sig that you started clanning in 2k15. You in a clan that brings 30 def in the mpc scene and been sucking cps dick for the past 5 months to stay open and eop is a joke to the pure community, opened and closed 2 times in 1 week. 

lmfaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo you sound mad af. If eop and foe closed no one would miss them, clanning won't die, new clans will open and ppl will join them. I can see in your sig that you started clanning in 2k15. You in a clan that brings 30 def in the mpc scene and been sucking cps dick for the past 5 months to stay open and eop is a joke to the pure community, opened and closed 2 times in 1 week. 

lelelelel started clanning in '06. And I honestly don't think you read my comment either plus. Who even are you?? lol

wow bro?

you won't be sad if foe closes?

(09:47:27) <[eOp]Thimaah> ya

(09:47:32) <[eOp]Thimaah> gotta confirm days with callers tho

(09:55:51) <Babalanka> ok

(09:55:59) <Babalanka> just pm me when ur ready

(09:56:03) <[eOp]Thimaah> yh

(09:57:14) <[eOp]Thimaah> We'll have 35 dw lo

(09:57:16) <Babalanka> kk

(09:57:20) <[eOp]Thimaah> we had 40 vs foe yday

(09:57:35) <Babalanka> nice now 5:30 est start? 

(09:57:42) <[eOp]Thimaah> Yes

(09:57:45) <Babalanka> kk

(09:57:56) <Babalanka> accepted

Nobody says that the preps has been accepted besides u.

He says he gotta confirm with others to see if it works.

If u had were a bit smarter you'd understand.

If u knew Sv history you would know that its way worse than EoP closing twice in 2 weeks.