It's official: EoP is scared to prep Sovereign

Father Justin

L0l Ill post the full logs later on when I get home. Pretty funny how you removed some parts of the conversation. When you pmed me for the prep I literally said I had to confirm the days discussed with callers which I later on did hence why the days had to be switched. I never confirmed monday f2p and tuesday p2p, I'm not bound to anything. You're saying we are the ones scared to prep but for some reason wont do monday p2p and tuesday f2p :o

<[eOp]Thimaah> gotta confirm days with callers

how terrible do you have to be to base prep times around the schedules of a few people in an entire clan who can call piles and keep the clan together?

how is he a leader if he can't do this?

Lmao so this is because we wanted to fight on different days lmfao

I know the Bangladesh's education system is brown sticky stuff but you should at least know the days of the week

You're not supposed to point that out bro...

This is supposed to be major troll tarnishing eop's rep

TeeHee

L0l Ill post the full logs later on when I get home. Pretty funny how you removed some parts of the conversation. When you pmed me for the prep I literally said I had to confirm the days discussed with callers which I later on did hence why the days had to be switched. I never confirmed monday f2p and tuesday p2p, I'm not bound to anything. You're saying we are the ones scared to prep but for some reason wont do monday p2p and tuesday f2p :o

Are you gonna fake those logs too like you did with that one in your signature?

<[eOp]Thimaah> gotta confirm days with callers

how terrible do you have to be to base prep times around the schedules of a few people in an entire clan who can call

piles and keep the clan together?

how is he a leader if he can't do this?

I can do this but I'm going on holiday to germany from sunday-wednesday hence why I had to confirm if other callers could be on lol