FOE 2015

holydreams

out of all the elders in every hpc, ur probably the most active that actually still plays this game everyday and still suck at it lmfaooo

ur one of the worst ranks in tlp's history lmfao, on the same tier as k2p and that is nothing to be proud of. no wonder aao can't beat zenith. huge mistake for making u a rank in that lpc lmfao

K2P wasn't a bad rank lol. I don't know where this information came from l0l. I don't usually flame rank structures but FOE is carried by a mute (Zack) and promoted someone straight to council (Logan) just to back-up call for Adhi. Ontop of that at multiple instances have I seen your ranks unmute in other clans Ts3's and talk rather then go in FOE Ts3 and get it active due to the fact that FOE ts is dead most of the time. You can reply saying its all bs etc but I know its true =\.

K2P wasn't a bad rank lol. I don't know where this information came from l0l. I don't usually flame rank structures but FOE is carried by a mute (Zack) and promoted someone straight to council (Logan) just to back-up call for Adhi. Ontop of that at multiple instances have I seen your ranks unmute in other clans Ts3's and talk rather then go in FOE Ts3 and get it active due to the fact that FOE ts is dead most of the time. You can reply saying its all bs etc but I know its true =\.

oh my god moni joins the family

welcome

fo ded community u only shine on sundays

ty expecting closing topic in may 2016

Who are you? I usually know most people who clanned pre-eoc, so besides being a sharkbrew rank or whatever you are, who are you to tell me "K2P wasn't a bad rank". Lmfao I was actually in TLP and watched K2P failed miserably as a leader. On top of that, he folded under pressure and left for MM and blamed "things isn't the same" excuse lmfao. Zack may be a mute, but he accomplished a lot more than K2P has ever done during his time as a leader lmfao. And I'm not sure where you're getting your information from, but Logan was an ex council, demoted to senior, and got promoted again. What's wrong with that? I could care less how dead FOE TS is....I'm sorry that our members don't care about going on teamspeaks, but would rather just log in to kill bad kids like yourself and continue to be the best clan, hence our prep record? Maybe if you, TLP and the rest of the lost kids in the community would put more focus on improving their RS skills instead of trying to build a community in a dead pure community as a whole, you guys would have gave FOE more than 25 losses in 2k15. Not sure where your frustrations are coming from, but I'm assuming Novations is still bullying you lol. Happy New Year by the way! @@Moni

P.S: How can you even attempt to flame FOE rank structure when we were obviously the most dominating clan in 2k15? We must be doing something right lmfao. Or are you admitting Adhi is the greatest of this generation? Should think before you type. Starting to sound like @@33th and the rest of the TLP rejects m8 @@Moni

dw about moni he's just butthurt that adhi kicked him from foe lol