worst ever pure clan

GunShotz

My own is judged off not caring about the clans that were born were never going to accomplish anything, due to bad and inexperianced ranks or them not being serious. For example, even though LT was brown sticky stuff it's not really fitting for this topic.

I'd probably say between TLP/Fi - only time tlp has been good is this year, however they've only had the top spot for the past month-two months whilst the rest of the time have just been claiming it. Fi have never really accomplished much and never been a good clan.

Redemption is a pretty brown sticky stuffty clan to with the mains/levels/ddosing they use and still manage to suck but they are led by bboyer shawn so there is no hope.

Sovereign aswell, relied too much on ddosing/mains and never built a good successfull clan

My own is judged off not caring about the clans that were born were never going to accomplish anything, due to bad and inexperianced ranks or them not being serious. For example, even though LT was brown sticky stuff it's not really fitting for this topic.

I'd probably say between TLP/Fi - only time tlp has been good is this year, however they've only had the top spot for the past month-two months whilst the rest of the time have just been claiming it. Fi have never really accomplished much and never been a good clan.

Redemption is a pretty brown sticky stuffty clan to with the mains/levels/ddosing they use and still manage to suck but they are led by bboyer shawn so there is no hope.

Sovereign aswell, relied too much on ddosing/mains and never built a good successfull clan

Everyone listen to this guy he's been in nearly all the pure clans so he knows about all clans, he speaks sense.

wow great analytical insight