Favorite rivalries you've witnessed?

TLP FLAME UNIT

Mine would probably be the rivalry between the #1 P2P MPC of all time vs frenzy

Really showed that even though a clan spent 5 years over 3 different clans, recycling the same members, while focusing on a single server that they still couldn't compete with the almighty nme.

haha must have been a bad day for them if they lost to NME in p2p in CW, fairly sure these sort of clans focused on that particular game mode and totally disregarded wilderness/f2p etc so you'd expect better, really.

Although my encyclopedic knowledge of pure clanning has rarely failed me, these small p2p only clans all melt into one big blur at this stage. From what I remember clans like Frenzy had a tendency to recruit loads of maxed 25-35 defense people who then proceeded to grind 10+ hours a day to get the latest saradomin hydrogen bomb or whatever the latest gimmick was, and then mini with the same 10 people for the remaining 10 hours of playing time a day - which isn't necessarily a bad thing, but the dead weight that wernt allowed to mini were easily spotted in larger opt fights which allowed NME (admittedly a mediocre p2p cw clan) to steal a few wins here and there.

As for my favorite rivalries, theres been a load of cool ones over the years but I will say the two that stand out (and coincidentally are both the two most one sided rivalries ive ever seen); Zo vs Logic and Dr R a g e vs the border police.

Even a blind squirrel finds a nut eventually Congratulations, you just witnessed 25% of all the losses (39-4) Frenzy suffered during it's time open. 

This is my favorite rivalry of all time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cg0r6dy3HBM

Some things never change ;P

wasnt frenzy a miniwar team

grats on only losing 4 minis impressive tbh shame no1 cares