Ruin, Closed...

Fear The Beard

So first we're useless and don't win, now we win and ddos. Delete your sharkbrew account.

lol how old are u? seems like you started clanning in 2014 because u think dossing is part of winning lmao :D its part of it only if u are in legit garbage clans like ruin

So first we're useless and don't win, now we win and ddos. Delete your sharkbrew account.

i already asked 20 times to perma ban me or just delete my sharkbrew account only because 16 years old fat american dosser kids like you and entire ruin/tlp community are allowed to talk here

lol how old are u? seems like you started clanning in 2014 because u think dossing is part of winning lmao :D its part of it only if u are in legit garbage clans like ruin

I fail to see how Ruin is garbage? been open for about four months and done a lot more than some mpc's have done in a year+.

I fail to see how Ruin is garbage? been open for about four months and done a lot more than some mpc's have done in a year+.

If you dont realise it only by reading this chat other reasons are that they doss to win preps and team up with different clans every weekend to get somekind of pull