[100v140] Rage+CD Face Fucks Doom+Envy+SD

Control Pker

@@Doom, @Envy & @SD. This all you can do?

None of you even have the fucking bravery to reply back to us. Today, you proved how terrible you are. Envy got brown sticky stuffted on by OP, CD & Rage, but they still managed to outreturn Doom.

Quote 1

I'm not sure if you knew what happened today. Its clear your not a rank or aware of the discussions between ranks but oh well.

A week ago Rage, Envy, CD and Doom ranks/members decided we should have a 2v2 out in the wilderness. Everyone agreed at first, but Hassan backed out because the times (GMT) was unsuitable for the fights even though many of us (including me) are in GMT.

Today, Doom and Envy teamed up against Olympus (I was in that trip), and Envy was massacred througout the day even though it was 49v79 - Hassan's mistake of declaring MPC. Later, CD was crashed by Doom once again by Envy so CD and Rage decided that they would force the 2v2 whether Hassan liked it or not.

We didn't team up with anyone. Many members in Envy are also in Doom, if you missed that (I know more about your clan than you), so their occasional teaming is expected. Envy also called on SD and a snipe unit (image) to help them. Did you miss the 40s and 50s in SD named SD [name] in Doom capes today? Ofc you missed that, you weren't even paying attention. Above all, Doom fell back to CA so they would position us in front of hills that would allow Olympus who were camping the hills to target us (image).

Here's you go:

Go ahead, refute all of this evidence.

Quote 2

Envy and Doom have gone beyond low.

It was Envy + Doom + SD vs. Rage + CD.

Here is the truth http://imgur.com/a/tpcAc- you how much of a failure you are when you have to call a xLPC level 40s and 50s to help you. Envy is a failed LPC who got shat on today by Olympus (I was in that trip) trying to be an MPC.

The snipe crew Poison and some 75s (image) were also helping Envy + Doom + SD. When Doom pulled back to CA for about 15 minutes, Olympus (who I went to a trip with, so don't bother lying) positioned themselves at the top of the hill and hit us - they were attacking everyone, but mostly us because of the positioning (image).

& this is how it ended http://i.imgur.com/rmHW6sQ.png- you got outreturned whilst outnumbering us. Watch all the 'prep us' Doom replies even to LPCs.

Quote 3

Thats not what happened. You oupulled us by alteast 30+, may I remind you that your max pull was over 110+ with the combined forces of SD and Envy. You were beating us at the begining obviously because you pulled more. As it continued your numbers dropped, and even Envy outreturned you but it wasnt enough. You got outreturned with 30+, thats the final story. If you checked lumby, by the end you had half your pull alltogether sitting there.

View the thread, dont be a coward. View that video, see how we managed to make it form 70v110 to 55v30. Teach your members to return. Today was an embarrassment to you, Doom, SD and Envy.

Delusion. Thats my point. Your all lying to yourselves and your clanmates by thinking you actually own. You were winning the first part because it was 110v70 (the reason is obvious), but you got outreturned and you ended up in lumby/east graves getting chased off or logged out.

Go look up what ignorance means. Your like a creationist closing both ears and eyes just to avoid information. The fact that you didn't even reply to my post I quoted from CD's thread shows your evading this.

Real talk Lenin, NOBODY ACTUALLY READ THIS WHOLE ESSAY

Keep talking ill make it happen and watch you cry, oh btw, give me your clan ill make sure i hit it. 

and you keep talking about lpc like you know what your talking about but you dont so your still irrelevant 

mfw the person who "cried" on multiple occasions infront of his clan is telling someone that you're going to watch them "cry" mfw x2 

None of you even have the fucking bravery to reply back to us. Today, you proved how terrible you are. Envy got brown sticky stuffted on by OP, CD & Rage, but they still managed to outreturn Doom.

Quote 1

I'm not sure if you knew what happened today. Its clear your not a rank or aware of the discussions between ranks but oh well.

A week ago Rage, Envy, CD and Doom ranks/members decided we should have a 2v2 out in the wilderness. Everyone agreed at first, but Hassan backed out because the times (GMT) was unsuitable for the fights even though many of us (including me) are in GMT.

Today, Doom and Envy teamed up against Olympus (I was in that trip), and Envy was massacred througout the day even though it was 49v79 - Hassan's mistake of declaring MPC. Later, CD was crashed by Doom once again by Envy so CD and Rage decided that they would force the 2v2 whether Hassan liked it or not.

We didn't team up with anyone. Many members in Envy are also in Doom, if you missed that (I know more about your clan than you), so their occasional teaming is expected. Envy also called on SD and a snipe unit (image) to help them. Did you miss the 40s and 50s in SD named SD [name] in Doom capes today? Ofc you missed that, you weren't even paying attention. Above all, Doom fell back to CA so they would position us in front of hills that would allow Olympus who were camping the hills to target us (image).

Here's you go:

Quote 2

Here is the truth http://imgur.com/a/tpcAc- you how much of a failure you are when you have to call a xLPC level 40s and 50s to help you. Envy is a failed LPC who got shat on today by Olympus (I was in that trip) trying to be an MPC.

The snipe crew Poison and some 75s (image) were also helping Envy + Doom + SD. When Doom pulled back to CA for about 15 minutes, Olympus (who I went to a trip with, so don't bother lying) positioned themselves at the top of the hill and hit us - they were attacking everyone, but mostly us because of the positioning (image).

& this is how it ended http://i.imgur.com/rmHW6sQ.png- you got outreturned whilst outnumbering us. Watch all the 'prep us' Doom replies even to LPCs.

Quote 3

Thats not what happened. You oupulled us by alteast 30+, may I remind you that your max pull was over 110+ with the combined forces of SD and Envy. You were beating us at the begining obviously because you pulled more. As it continued your numbers dropped, and even Envy outreturned you but it wasnt enough. You got outreturned with 30+, thats the final story. If you checked lumby, by the end you had half your pull alltogether sitting there.

View the thread, dont be a coward. View that video, see how we managed to make it form 70v110 to 55v30. Teach your members to return. Today was an embarrassment to you, Doom, SD and Envy.

Delusion. Thats my point. Your all lying to yourselves and your clanmates by thinking you actually own. You were winning the first part because it was 110v70 (the reason is obvious), but you got outreturned and you ended up in lumby/east graves getting chased off or logged out.

Go look up what ignorance means. Your like a creationist closing both ears and eyes just to avoid information. The fact that you didn't even reply to my post I quoted from CD's thread shows your evading this.

sick

Quote 1

Here's you go:

Quote 2

Quote 3

Real talk Lenin, NOBODY ACTUALLY READ THIS WHOLE ESSAY

We did, put your reading glasses on you kissed the floor quicker then sd. 

mfw the person who "cried" on multiple occasions infront of his clan is telling someone that you're going to watch them "cry" mfw x2 

Keep talking, im sure Ryan's crying on teamspeak could match, 

If this guy put as much effort into his school work as he did writing essays he might actually get somewhere in life.

Didn't even bother reading it but i glanced at something about SD and i'd like to point out every player with SD in their name was immediately killed.

But you're a downy supporting CD so you wouldn't get that...

You probably also think AAO and OP were helping us because they were in our capes sniping us the entire trip too lmfao

Cd + rage dominated doom + envy + sd lololol. You can clearly see the sd accounts on the right clicks in doom piles . Such awful quality that they got bullied to singles down numbers . Doom members salty af can't reply to topics a serious answer l0l

If this guy put as much effort into his school work as he did writing essays he might actually get somewhere in life.

Didn't even bother reading it but i glanced at something about SD and i'd like to point out every player with SD in their name was immediately killed.

But you're a downy supporting CD so you wouldn't get that...

You probably also think AAO and OP were helping us because they were in our capes sniping us the entire trip too lmfao

if you put as much effort in doom as you do to talk brown sticky stuff maybe just maybe you guys could be somewhat good. Doom hit the lowest of the low by making an xlpc help them

Quote 1

Here's you go:

Quote 2

Quote 3

Preachhh

if you put as much effort in doom as you do to talk brown sticky stuff maybe just maybe you guys could be somewhat good. Doom hit the lowest of the low by making an xlpc help them

Doom pulled 80 vs CDs 50 in the first fight. CD then asked for help from rage and suddenly went from 50 to 90 pulls so we did exactly the same as them reaching over 110.

You can keep trying to cover things up, Doom is the #1 MPC which is why the smart people want to join us and the cauliflower/ignorant want to snipe us and don't want to prep us lmfao