Ruin's F2P Saturday - Run and fucking hide, Olympus

Kevv

gPhmNan.pngPULLED 55. TRIP LASTED 3 HOURS.

After fucking ruining all five of Olympus' P2P trips, having about 5 other successful midweeks AND winning 3/3 preps THIS WEEK, we knew todays trip would be total pwnage.

SHOUTOUTS TO:

Olympus for running through singles, or getting pushed to singles whenever they dared step into multi. 

Olympus for losing EVERY fight today you fucking suck.

Apex for strictly crashing fights, bar one clean 1v1 which they ended up losing.

These Olympus member who clearly didn't enjoy the trip! Yikes!

e4848bb2f8143aa4f702d446035f1e48.png

2d2c9dbbf68ada3bfae49a7f0c3d5aac.png

Easy trip. Didn't give Olympus any space to breath. Made sure they lost every fight today. 

Sums your clan up. Pussies...

erHBuqc.png

T9cjktT.png

Fight 1

Made our way to south east graves heard Olympus was in multi at corp. Logged into their world and they rushed us in single spamming go multi? Lol are u guys dumb hello? 'Cos we own Olympus 10 times out of 10, we were confident we'd beat them even with their 5. Being the better clan with the bigger balls we moved it into multi. Brought it to even opts without losing a single person and started dropping them like crazyAs the opts stood at 50 red capes to 40 blue, CD crashed and both clans moved to single.

'Fight' 2

Just as they did, we hit Olympus in single at east graves telling them to "go multi" they scampered to north west graves and logged when they realized the opts were even. Fucking pussy clan. brown sticky stuffbags.

Fight 3

Bumped into Apex just below boneyard. It was basically matched, they only had a few opts on us, so we knew it would be a feast. Bullied them further east with every scim push. They had 15 left ingame after being pushed all the way to 26 hill when Olympus crashed. We moved east and dipped out.

Fight 4

Rushed Olympus at CA. Matched fucking opts we fucking carroted them. AAO made an appearance and did a lap of the altar lol sup hope you enjoyed the first hand view of us raping Olympus. Doom bounced into CA as well, focusing AAO I believe. Olympus, seeing they were down 10, used this opportunity to fucking scatter and run from us. We chased them out, being freshly hit by Apex who had full opts and food etc. so we moved to sperm and logged.

Fight 5

Hit OP in single. Moved to multi first hey what's new. Sat on top of corp and bowed their dumbass 65's down as they blindly rushed in. 1 scim push and Olympus were literally already done. Tossed up some spams to embarrass them and let them know they fucking suck. Apex crashed again (wow did ur clan even start anything today lol) and we moved N/E where we tried fighting back but they had too many and fresh pray/food etc. Dipped out.

Ended after this.

Pretty satisfied with dicking Apex in the clean 1v1 and brown sticky stuffting all over Olympus in 3 out of 3 of our legit fights.

T9cjktT.png

Don't forget about the pics and vids which verify our ownage!

~Codi

~Kanicus

A0oGslD.png

Id9OdYd.png

vQzVjGB.png

5f9d2b3b4b.png

2ad73456c5.png

DraUwcP.png

erHBuqc.pngmApwvOw.png

gkxfQn6.png

Ssv03sq.png

b9qFG3J.png

K22u7pt.png

lilYnLt.png

D9nGlN6.png

Rr5M9cE.png

hmsogDW.png

That makes both of us who shat on Olympus today. Gj, we enjoyed watching you wreck olympus at Alter.

looked like you had a good trip! gj!

Looked fun #2 today behind Doom.

Your old banner looked better IMO.

there's a few different ones, i just change them each time i make an aftermath.

reply noted

gratz on getting brown sticky stuff on, now go accept our prep you pussy 

prep doom fam hahahaha

#6? that would make you #7.....

you'd still be in ruin if u didn't get kicked for scamming 3m LMFAOOOOOgfykegwhlfksdgfhhkj

yes i did scam him 3m ty bch and u know i left by my own yall niggas was sucking my fkn cock to not leave so eat my ass and stay ez fam