Rage Dominates The Wildy Ft XL/Slaughter Jan/11/2016

Control Pker

Oh my lord you're a moron.

The final dot is missing. You do not end a sentence even if it has a quote inside it with speech marks. You disagree with every statement made, and even focus on trivial words - regrouping is something that every clan does.

The point of the grammar correction was because you tried to attach stupidity with Rage, and failed to do so. Incase you missed that.

If you are that smart why the fuck are you with some retards from rage?

If you are that smart why the fuck are you with some retards from rage?

Who told yout that I was smart?

Correcting grammar or spelling doesn't mean your smart, its what you say that counts. Do you think I'm smart? Because if so, what I say about Slaughter i.e. the clan you're in, is true.

On a serious note, and the banter/flame aside, !seen (as well as others) has a very unhealthy attitude. I do not approach him with anything toxic yet his replies are just unbareable. They don't even look like he's trolling on purpose, thats the sad part.

LhoH3Ie.png

Rage peaks today at 35ish to be asked by XL to fight them at 26 hill at whatever opts we had, so we got everyone together to have Round 1 of xl and dominated the fight. Round 2 of Xl We realized they were taking longer then usual and had Slaughter rush into us to get us spread out while XL rushed from 26 hill. Was successful for spreading but ultimately they both got cleared. After that we have found that slaughter was going out on their " midweek" and we hit them from behind to clear them to singles, then to ditch from there.  Slaughter then decided to bring loads of invites and other clan opts to build a 28 man pull from 15, Faught at Corp while keeping slaughter out opted the entire fight till they brought the fight towards singles, as we spread we pulled away from the fight, got a regroup like slaughter did came back with 32 but slaughter had split and left.

Control Pker

Pov 

wait your vid literally shows you guys losing corp fight and going to singles...

Correcting grammar or spelling doesn't mean your smart, its what you say that counts. Do you think I'm smart? Because if so, what I say about Slaughter i.e. the clan you're in, is true.

On a serious note, and the banter/flame aside, !seen (as well as others) has a very unhealthy attitude. I do not approach him with anything toxic yet his replies are just unbareable. They don't even look like he's trolling on purpose, thats the sad part.

I ain't about this read your fucking reply, ffs this isnt school kid.

Why would I attempt at putting any sort of effort into trying to talk to someone who can hardly comprehend what's being said to him.

You're an tomato, and you deserve cauliflower replies to your cauliflower comments. Control pker hit his head irl because he lost a mini and has brain damage so I can see why he acts like a broccoli. You shouldn't have an excuse; see the light & realize you're another worthless attempt at a member in a clan that's run by a kid with xl as his clanning history, and a guy who takes rs so seriously that he mentally and physically breaks down if he looses on an online video game.

You need help, come back to ts so I can show you your leader & warlord, and what you're following.

Why would I attempt at putting any sort of effort into trying to talk to someone who can hardly comprehend what's being said to him.

You're an tofu, and you deserve cauliflower replies to your cauliflower comments. Control pker hit his head irl because he lost a mini and has brain damage so I can see why he acts like a broccoli. You shouldn't have an excuse; see the light & realize you're another worthless attempt at a member in a clan that's run by a kid with xl as his clanning history, and a guy who takes rs so seriously that he mentally and physically breaks down if he looses on an online video game.

You need help, come back to ts so I can show you your leader & warlord, and what you're following.

Nothing but toxicity. Literally every sentence has some form of hatred/flame in it. @@DreTheOBJ, see what I'm talking about?

Nothing but toxicity. Literally every sentence has some form of hatred/flame in it. @@DreTheOBJ, see what I'm talking about?

Only towards you... And I guess everybody who is brainwashed by the people leading you.

I'm actually a super swell guy once you see the light! I had to do it once myself, don't worry...

You're an tofu, and you deserve cauliflower replies to your cauliflower comments. Control pker hit his head irl because he lost a mini and has brain damage so I can see why he acts like a broccoli. You shouldn't have an excuse; see the light & realize you're another worthless attempt at a member in a clan that's run by a kid with xl as his clanning history, and a guy who takes rs so seriously that he mentally and physically breaks down if he looses on an online video game.

You're a*

Someone is in a need of a smoke. Damn chill out LOL.

Anyway, it was a fun pk day. gj gf all