Fo Leadership tactical decisions to get past that 40man f2p pull

33th

on the verge of closing and a shell of its former glory, @@lookatwhatidid fails to acknowledge reality
 m8 you never clan before 2k15 to even know anything about foe's history l0l. tlp's history and entire existence is officially dead after foe forced tlp to become a f2p based clan. stop talking as if you know anything about pure clanning history. you're getting brainwashed by dissy's folk tales, not knowing he was one of the big reasons why tlp has never and will never beat foe in anything that actually matters. lmfa0000000, you're too ez kid just give it up @@Native

mfw when this random newbundle of twigs aka @@Native tries to talk about pure clanning before 2k15 lmfaooooo i'm crying atm o0qcrk.png

the fact that you bother to scrounge as much information about me as you can is pathetic. let me know when you've accomplished something of merit and whether I should bother to glance down at you.

prep us, or begone. FOE is a joke. 

the fact that you bother to scrounge as much information about me as you can is pathetic. let me know when you've accomplished something of merit and whether I should bother to glance down at you.

prep us, or begone. FOE is a joke.

nah TLP is a joke. You mass trained 30 defence to attempt to compete and still lose fights

the fact that you bother to scrounge as much information about me as you can is pathetic. let me know when you've accomplished something of merit and whether I should bother to glance down at you. prep us, or begone. FOE is a joke. 
 bro ur biggest accomplishment is making it to my sig lmfaooo. i only give u this much attention because i find it entertaining and pathetic that you try so hard to pretend as if you actually clan before 2k15 L000L. you're nothing more than a random newbundle of twigs +1, that is only responsible for helping spread hanubundle of twigs's propaganda on sharkbrew lmfao. sadly, ur not convincing anybody that tlp is good. everybody knows tlp got 30 defence to compete, but that is still not enough to beat foe, hence the 2-19 prep record ROFLLL @@Native

I wonder if 2k16 is the year battlescape @@Nate is going to prove himself that he wasn't one of the worst warlords of all time lmfao. Idk who's worst, @@Nate or @@Blue Lights L000L. Refer to @@Halloween sig

Do you forget that foe was on battlescape? Unsuccessful but still on it. You should really stop with that whole attempt to use it to upset us hahaha.it must of really hurt to be so so out done on a private server it's really left you with a grudge

m8 you never clan before 2k15 to even know anything about foe's history l0l. tlp's history and entire existence is officially dead after foe forced tlp to become a f2p based clan. stop talking as if you know anything about pure clanning history. you're getting brainwashed by dissy's folk tales, not knowing he was one of the big reasons why tlp has never and will never beat foe in anything that actually matters. lmfa0000000, you're too ez kid just give it up @@Native

foe p2p clan pulls 40 to f2p

tlp f2p clan still pulls 70 every p2p trip rofl

also @@lookatwhatidid pretty sure foe is much more ass in f2p than we are in p2p. we have a higher chance of winning a p2p prep vs you than you winning a f2p prep vs us. any smart rank with any authority at all in foe (not you lol) knows that and thats why our prep record hasn't changed. which is why any smart rank in foe would starve us of events. thats also why people are still dumb enough to believe that foe is #1 right now lmfaooo

people don't stay delusional forever bro

@@cole u should read what you type before you post it. you just went full @@33th lmfaoooo. how do u have a higher chance of winning a p2p prep if u can't even get a round win vs us lmfaooo. and the last time we f2p prep, we only loss 3 people lmfaoooo. BRO YOU GUYS ONLY WON 2/21 PREPS WITH 60+ LEVEL 100s AND 30 DEF LMFAOOOOOO IM LITERALLY CRYING ATM. L0LLLLL

so ur admitting foe forced tlp to become a f2p based clan even tho their entire existence revolved around p2p clan wars? thx tell me something I didn't know lmfaooo @@cole

still doesn't negate what i said so i'll take that as a confirmation. foe is hanging on by a thread lmfao bonesaw would be disappointed

oh wait he doesnt give a fuck about foe, probably saw what a pathetic excuse for a "#1" clan foe is now lmfaooooo

@@cole u should read what you type before you post it. you just went full @@33th lmfaoooo. how do u have a higher chance of winning a p2p prep if u can't even get a round win vs us lmfaooo. and the last time we f2p prep, we only loss 3 people lmfaoooo. BRO YOU GUYS ONLY WON 2/21 PREPS WITH 60+ LEVEL 100s AND 30 DEF LMFAOOOOOO IM LITERALLY CRYING ATM. L0LLLLL

organize a prep with tlp and we'll find out? but you wont, and now we all know why lmfaooo