Slaughter???? LOL

Niblet

so ur mom doesn't call you? sorry man

your an awful caller. Waifu calls better than you and he doesn't even talk to do it

yeah man hella awkward when you've never heard me call but i out call your entire clan into submission and you get cleared. awk, you're a pretty brown sticky stuff caller about good as Elit3 Bser in which you didn't know he is a mute and deaf irl

It seems like Rage tactics on starving Slaughter of events seem to be working considering you're begging them to give you preps etc from an outside perspective. It's broccolied af to starve your only competition in a dying scene but it won't be long until Slaughter closes via lack of events/members being bored. But hey it is what it is.

shutup already moron no1 cares about lvl 30s

i care about lvl 50s mate

It seems like Rage tactics on starving Slaughter of events seem to be working considering you're begging them to give you preps etc from an outside perspective. It's cauliflower af to starve your only competition in a dying scene but it won't be long until Slaughter closes via lack of events/members being bored. But hey it is what it is.

the funny thing is they think we are starving because we don't give them events. We are literally the most active clan and far from "starving"

It seems like Rage tactics on starving Slaughter of events seem to be working considering you're begging them to give you preps etc from an outside perspective. It's cauliflower af to starve your only competition in a dying scene but it won't be long until Slaughter closes via lack of events/members being bored. But hey it is what it is.

If not accepting f2p preps to a clan which is made up of mpc/hpc invites, where as rage is pking every day in f2p and p2p in the wilderness welcoming any clan to come hit us is starving a clan, then I must be a Japanese airplane pilot.

There's more to clan wars my friend. If we don't feel the need to prep a clan cause they are made up of experienced members where as we recruit new people and train them, we won't prep them until we feel that our core is strong enough.

If not accepting f2p preps to a clan which is made up of mpc/hpc invites, where as rage is pking every day in f2p and p2p in the wilderness welcoming any clan to come hit us is starving a clan, then I must be a Japanese airplane pilot.

There's more to clan wars my friend. If we don't feel the need to prep a clan cause they are made up of experienced members where as we recruit new people and train them, we won't prep them until we feel that our core is strong enough.

I understand but what I'm not getting is why complain about not receiving any events from your clan when they can just come into the wildy and come hit you while you're out?Not only that they say you decline preps multiple times from them etc,yet recently they haven't accepted your p2p fullout declaration. I don't know but both sides need to come to an agreement because all of this is just broccolied.