Slaughter 100 Mini win vs Rage (5-2) 100-19 Mini record

Togo

So after three weeks of searching for Rage to actually have any sort of activity since their recent banning from the wilderness by Slaughter (lmao) we managed to come in contact with them through one of their many autotypers/spammers located all throughout runescape(literally all throughout runescape even at yanille w330 LMAO). Knowing it would be hard to get a fight with rage since their recent declining of Slaughter's declaration of a 50v50 (lmao stay ez) we managed to trick them into giving us a mini. Shoutout to Rage invites/Mains/MPC accounts that allowed us to have this 100th win to have our 100-19 mini record to match our 15-2 prep record(Lmao again stay ez). Shoutout to Rage for getting nervous and attacking on their defending round on two separate occasions (LMAO nice memberlist R00000fl). It is reported Rage went straight back to inners after their smackdown lmao stay ez was ez etc etc.

Not even reading one of the brown sticky stufftiest topics in this mini section, you claim 100 wins on rage when your win ratio was from other clans, good banter ( broccoli), you've declined every prep, ( broccoli), you call us out for a f2p fullout but quickly decline ( broccoli), wizzy g asks me for a 40v40 p2p 1 week ago still no response from him ( broccoli), all you do is win a mini set and leave no wonder you cant pull ( broccoli), you blame members for your loses ( losing members), you try to flame another clan thats moving up and your still sitting in lpc like your relevant ( broccoli), 

Please tell me how brown sticky stuff your clan can be when you post your little record like your good? oh sorry we actually train all of our members not just 5 or 10. 

Just goes to show how inactive your clan is for 1.

so its been 1 week and 30+ hours gonna respond or keep declining? 

Not even reading one of the brown sticky stufftiest topics in this mini section, you claim 100 wins on rage when your win ratio was from other clans, good banter ( broccoli), you've declined every prep, ( broccoli), you call us out for a f2p fullout but quickly decline ( broccoli), wizzy g asks me for a 40v40 p2p 1 week ago still no response from him ( broccoli), all you do is win a mini set and leave no wonder you cant pull ( broccoli), you blame members for your loses ( losing members), you try to flame another clan thats moving up and your still sitting in lpc like your relevant ( broccoli), 

Please tell me how brown sticky stuff your clan can be when you post your little record like your good? oh sorry we actually train all of our members not just 5 or 10. 

You have inners to do. Get off sharkbrew

D

Ahhahahahahahhaha mad nigga

UIb9bUw.gif