Will (fi)nally win the jcup in 2k16?

lmfao fatality in fullout? they can't even beat eop in a p2p fullout they have no hoper in p2p fullout lmfao that clan some suk ass piss legit why u think they r call pisstality? cause they have piss member and r some piss clan lmfao and btw i busted and broke them like halloween gf so ugly lm00l she long face like tito from rocket power that dumb slut btw fi u r some piss hehe

lmfao fatality in fullout? they can't even beat eop in a p2p fullout they have no hoper in p2p fullout lmfao that clan some suk ass piss legit why u think they r call pisstality? cause they have piss member and r some piss clan lmfao and btw i busted and broke them like halloween gf so ugly lm00l she long face like tito from rocket power that dumb slut btw fi u r some piss hehe

"suk ass piss legit why u think they r call pisstality? cause they have piss member and r some piss clan lmfao"