Sudden Death Cleans House Ft: Rage & Slaughter

Bud

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Its just 3 clans are out, we hear u guys fighting....we arent just gonna spectate WE HUNGRY WE WANNA EAT TO. 

On the contrary; Rage and Slaughter, gj on your pulls every1 got action no1 should be butthurt.

I don't care about crashes I just don't turn a blind eye to the fact that we take the majority of your hits

I don't care about crashes I just don't turn a blind eye to the fact that we take the majority of your hits

We didnt hit just you, if u ran off to rg, we would fight slaughter. 

wat happen wen rage made the snipe team end aka slaughter???l00000l sd cleared 

the fuck?

A real clan? LOL. Y'all mass for hours, y'all camp singles basically like its yalls "home" and y'all won't ever ever fight even opts vs anyone it seems like?

A real clan? LOL. Y'all mass for hours, y'all camp singles basically like its yalls "home" and y'all won't ever ever fight even opts vs anyone it seems like?

If that makes you sleep at night, remember when we cleared you and Slaughter when you teamed on us:

If that makes you sleep at night, remember when we cleared you and Slaughter when you teamed on us:

lololololololololololololololololol your an irl downy, its cool though think what you want all i know is you and slaughter got smacked