Who is winning the Rivalry?

Persian Tom

281 members have voted

1. 1. Which clan is winning the Rivalry?

• Slaughter
    • Rage

LMFAO?

You get ONE, only ONE good weekend trip, you have been slammed down opts since the day we opened. Sd was not teaming with you, but they had their focus mainly on us, and you know that. We really want to prep you, to show that our quality is far superior than ur brown sticky stuffty edge masser clan. Cause for some reason, you are deluded enough to think ur better than us. 50v50 prep? Thats np. But when we ask you to prep, you come with these cauliflower demands "P2p then we f2p" "Fullout" in a fucking lpc scene. The fact is still, you won't fight us MATCHED EVER. YOU always need the advantage. 

We have legit recruits from both mpc clans and some snipe crews, cause we actually want decent people that has experience. You accept & autoaccept people you find in edgeville. So yes, you will most likely outpull us. But again like i said.

You will never fight us matched, which has been proven over and over again.

I already linked to the last post as well. For the past 2-3 weeks your clan has been losing the majority of our encounters in the wild. We were suprised you threw together an aftermath topic. We didn't expect a 4 minute video to be anything worthy compared to our 24 minute video.

SD at the start had their focus on us. They became oppurtunist when we just hit each other so they decided they can try and clear the both of us which failed every time. The positioning of your clan forced them to enter in the opposite side of us like when we were at fog and you started moving up towards west CA. Last friday and saturday our aftermath topics showed evidence of your teaming, you can deny it all you want.

I'm not that low to drop to petty insults. Slaughter does have some quality members and so does Rage. Overall Slaughter has been better at clanwars, but we have been better at wilderness. Our ranks gave their final words on this. We asked for both a P2P and a F2P fullout but it was declined, not the P2P only but the F2P too. You can't escape from that reality, the thread is still there.

We've told your entire clan we have an application process that you need to go through. Create a fake user, app, come to the mandatory trips and see the application process yourself. Don't be that ignorant.

I already linked to the last post as well. For the past 2-3 weeks your clan has been losing the majority of our encounters in the wild*. We were suprised you threw together an aftermath topic. We didn't expect a 4 minute video to be anything worthy compared to our 24 minute video.

*SD at the start had their focus on us. They became oppurtunist when we just hit each other so they decided they can try and clear the both of us which failed every time. The positioning of your clan forced them to enter in the opposite side of us like when we were at fog and you started moving up towards west CA. Last friday and saturday our aftermath topics showed evidence of your teaming, you can deny it all you want.

*I'm not that low to drop to petty insults. Slaughter does have some quality members and so does Rage. Overall Slaughter has been better at clanwars, but we have been better at wilderness. Our ranks gave their final words on this. We asked for both a P2P and a F2P fullout but it was declined, not the P2P only but the F2P too. You can't escape from that reality, the thread is still there.

*We've told your entire clan we have an application process that you need to go through. Create a fake user, app, come to the mandatory trips and see the application process yourself. Don't be that ignorant.

* http://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/15591-slaughter-demoralizes-rage-again/

http://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/15479-slaughter-tuesday-midweek-ft-sp-sd-pop-randoms-wheres-rage/

http://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/15583-slaughter-friday-night-out-vs-sudden-death/

http://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/15434-slaughter-demoralizes-rage-day-2/

http://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/15414-slaughter-fucks-up-rage-in-5-p2p/

http://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/15418-slaughter-givs-rage-the-dik-lmao/

Eh, for the past 2 weeks u have been getting dicked and doing brown sticky stuff like "Having training days" 

*Refer to our aftermath topic, belive what you want, this is really a pointless discussion as sd didn't team with anyone, we had previous beef with some of their ranks, so clearly their focus was us. That trip was at lvl 4 wild the whole trip. But yeah, gj teaming with ruin and fighting us +15.

* The only reason behind this fullout, is rage wants a p2p fullout, cause they have a better chance at winning that, and overpulling us. They won't do the f2p one, and theres no reason for us to trust your ranks to hold your word. And we are not prepared to do a p2p fullout. And its really pointless in a scene that is made on the concept of 308 clans and nothing else. Same goes for the f2p fullout, you will overpull us, so theres is no point, and we do not trust you to not cheat aswell. You want the odds in your favour and u refuse to accept a normal high opt f2p prep.

* 2mRjkQt.png

Rofl slaughter u suck. We smcaked u yesterday. Ur fucking excuse is sd teaming. Rofl be real accept ur defeat. SD was just looking for action. U can't get same numbers of clans with 3 clans. Last week we smacked u in a clean 2v1 and u deny that aswell when it was to obvious.

2 weeks ago u just sat a fog whole time while ev was at sperm & boneyard. U only went up there when we we're smacking envy to crash the fights.

Idk what u guys think but idk. Refer to my signature. Ur clan is fucking dead. Stay humble retards

* http://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/15591-slaughter-demoralizes-rage-again/

http://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/15479-slaughter-tuesday-midweek-ft-sp-sd-pop-randoms-wheres-rage/

http://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/15583-slaughter-friday-night-out-vs-sudden-death/

http://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/15434-slaughter-demoralizes-rage-day-2/

http://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/15414-slaughter-fucks-up-rage-in-5-p2p/

http://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/15418-slaughter-givs-rage-the-dik-lmao/

Eh, for the past 2 weeks u have been getting dicked and doing brown sticky stuff like "Having training days" 

*Refer to our aftermath topic, belive what you want, this is really a pointless discussion as sd didn't team with anyone, we had previous beef with some of their ranks, so clearly their focus was us. That trip was at lvl 4 wild the whole trip. But yeah, gj teaming with ruin and fighting us +15.

* The only reason behind this fullout, is rage wants a p2p fullout, cause they have a better chance at winning that, and overpulling us. They won't do the f2p one, and theres no reason for us to trust your ranks to hold your word. And we are not prepared to do a p2p fullout. And its really pointless in a scene that is made on the concept of 308 clans and nothing else. Same goes for the f2p fullout, you will overpull us, so theres is no point, and we do not trust you to not cheat aswell. You want the odds in your favour and u refuse to accept a normal high opt f2p prep.

* 2mRjkQt.png

Not all of those are wins. Besides, we've had far more encounters. You haven't unbiasedly replied to the statement i made about the majority of the encounters. You've simply found Slaughter aftermath topics and completely ignored Rage's. Especially if you can deny these 2-3 weeks it shows that you're simply ignorant.

Your aftermath topic is a 4 minute video with 5 or so screenshots, compared to our 24 minute video with over 30+ screenshots I'm not really sure what you're on. We haven't teamed up with SD in a long time. You did last friday, after on ts you called them brown sticky stuff. & both of you crumbled after a 30 minute back-and-forth tussle. That reference is nothing, as it shows no evidence. Thats my point, you keep deluding yourselves over propaganda - relentlessly making up random 'facts' about Rage to make us look bad. You haven't proven a single thing. In our aftermath topic I link each sentence to a piece of evidence, you never never do that. Only talks, only words. I'm pretty sure you've ignored our aftermath topic, the shame burns right?

None of you have given a reason why not to do a P2P fullout, or even a small gesture as to why a P2P event wouldn't be suitable. Our members train in both F2P and P2P. We've seen you try and go out on your P2P trips, why deny that you can't do it?

Its not like we don't want a F2P, we do. We know you would all log after the F2P so we want to make sure we do P2P first. Besides, your leaders declined that because they know damn well they can't pull the numbers without invites and snipe crews which you admitted to finally. Memberlist vs. Memberlist. Your cute Wizzy G tried to put the words "invites" and "people from" into the sentence and I stopped him right there. That brown sticky stuff aint happening.

You think Slaughter doesn't do that?

http://i.imgur.com/JufsBUu.png

http://i.imgur.com/oLg1XnV.png

You don't even know your own clan. Cute af.

Not all of those are wins. Besides, we've had far more encounters. You haven't unbiasedly replied to the statement i made about the majority of the encounters. You've simply found Slaughter aftermath topics and completely ignored Rage's. Especially if you can deny these 2-3 weeks it shows that you're simply ignorant.

Your aftermath topic is a 4 minute video with 5 or so screenshots, compared to our 24 minute video with over 30+ screenshots I'm not really sure what you're on. We haven't teamed up with SD in a long time. You did last friday, after on ts you called them brown sticky stuff. & both of you crumbled after a 30 minute back-and-forth tussle. That reference is nothing, as it shows no evidence. Thats my point, you keep deluding yourselves over propaganda - relentlessly making up random 'facts' about Rage to make us look bad. You haven't proven a single thing. In our aftermath topic I link each sentence to a piece of evidence, you never never do that. Only talks, only words. I'm pretty sure you've ignored our aftermath topic, the shame burns right?

None of you have given a reason why not to do a P2P fullout, or even a small gesture as to why a P2P event wouldn't be suitable. Our members train in both F2P and P2P. We've seen you try and go out on your P2P trips, why deny that you can't do it?

Its not like we don't want a F2P, we do. We know you would all log after the F2P so we want to make sure we do P2P first. Besides, your leaders declined that because they know damn well they can't pull the numbers without invites and snipe crews which you admitted to finally. Memberlist vs. Memberlist. Your cute Wizzy G tried to put the words "invites" and "people from" into the sentence and I stopped him right there. That brown sticky stuff aint happening.

You think Slaughter doesn't do that?

http://i.imgur.com/JufsBUu.png

http://i.imgur.com/oLg1XnV.png

You don't even know your own clan. Cute af.

I know we spam, dosen't mean we accept them, refer to included picture.

I know that you haven't done brown sticky stuff for these past 2 weeks (midweek activity) 

I was gonna reply with a proper statement, but i mean.. ur either completly brainwashed or you are just ignorant.

I didn't mention that u teamed with sd, i said they had their focus on us, cause of old beef.

Your saying f2p and p2p, and you don't seem to realize that ur clan is asking for a Fullout, and like i stated before, you decided to train ur accounts up in p2p, we have not done anything to enforce any p2p what so ever. And you are still refusing to f2p, which u have no reason for. 

You keep talking about last weekend, which is all you have to refer to , we have smashed on any other occasion. 

You also keep mentioning the snipe teams, which is people that we recruited, and they applied to join the clan. 

And if u would bother to read those topics, they are all midweeks, were we slammed you.

I know we spam, dosen't mean we accept them, refer to included picture.

I know that you haven't done brown sticky stuff for these past 2 weeks (midweek activity) 

I was gonna reply with a proper statement, but i mean.. ur either completly brainwashed or you are just ignorant.

I didn't mention that u teamed with sd, i said they had their focus on us, cause of old beef.

Your saying f2p and p2p, and you don't seem to realize that ur clan is asking for a Fullout, and like i stated before, you decided to train ur accounts up in p2p, we have not done anything to enforce any p2p what so ever. And you are still refusing to f2p, which u have no reason for. 

You keep talking about last weekend, which is all you have to refer to , we have smashed on any other occasion. 

You also keep mentioning the snipe teams, which is people that we recruited, and they applied to join the clan. 

And if u would bother to read those topics, they are all midweeks, were we slammed you.

You're such a broccoli. Why public advertise your clan and clan chat if you're not going to accept them? You're digging such a hole you don't realise this. The contradiction is beyond levels.

We have a lot of activity during weekdays mostly Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. Other than that you know Saturdays. We also have activity on Sundays but it changes depending on the calendar. You keep making statements without backing them up.

We decided to train our accounts for both F2P and P2P. We didn't do this to level up, we did this to get our accounts to the right spot. Your slump's root cause is us but your lack of dedication isn't.

Your so bias, you barely look at any of our aftermath topics and only bring Slaughter's. Even though you have 5 screenshots with 4 minute videos, what are you on about? Can you really compare child? I look at every Slaughter aftermath topic, the fact that I'm telling you the video lengths, information and screenshots represents that.

You're such a broccoli. Why public advertise your clan and clan chat if you're not going to accept them? You're digging such a hole you don't realise this. The contradiction is beyond levels.

We have a lot of activity during weekdays mostly Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. Other than that you know Saturdays. We also have activity on Sundays but it changes depending on the calendar. You keep making statements without backing them up.

We decided to train our accounts for both F2P and P2P. We didn't do this to level up, we did this to get our accounts to the right spot. Your slump's root cause is us but your lack of dedication isn't.

Your so bias, you barely look at any of our aftermath topics and only bring Slaughter's. Even though you have 5 screenshots with 4 minute videos, what are you on about? Can you really compare child? I look at every Slaughter aftermath topic, the fact that I'm telling you the video lengths, information and screenshots represents that.

U get cleared down opts ur scared to prep us, u talk about midweek activity u havent been out for the last 2 weeks. Even yesterday we ran up to deeper wilderness to fight you (down opts) yet u would rather spam at lvl 1 with ur brown sticky stuff spams and fight at lvl 4.

U get cleared down opts ur scared to prep us, u talk about midweek activity u havent been out for the last 2 weeks. Even yesterday we ran up to deeper wilderness to fight you (down opts) yet u would rather spam at lvl 1 with ur brown sticky stuff spams and fight at lvl 4.

You again? Oh lord. Can Slaughter send someone who has some maturity and integrity.

Yep thats what i thought, but keep on lying ur propaganda is cute af :)

Why would I bother wasting my time with you when you don't have a decent level of intelligence. You don't reply back to anything and resort to insulting. Nothing you say has integrity what do you expect. Even your own clan ranks tell us to ignore you. Thats the level you're at.

M8, you talk brown sticky stuff out your ass for 1, and you think you can infringe on people who are ranked in other clans just because your not doing well in your clans. You put words into people mouths and i swear your fucking cauliflower. I would pay mills to hear your teamspeak calling in p2p when you got dicked by foe and now think your the king of tlp in f2p like l0l 

Bothered to touch you? this is why you are cauliflower, we are an lpc, and im pretty sure when we got the rest of your little p2p group you got fucked tofu, your p2p core sucks more dick then envy going out for p2p. 

Lol we have waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more midweek activity then slaugther. I think this past 2 weeks was the first time in 3 months that I saw slaughter doing something for 3 days in a row.

All it is on this topic is Slaughter and their mpc's, 

Like this topic matters when you end your trip and say it was because you had " hpc trips" 

you had  65 to 50 to 30ish 

we had 70-65-65, we keep in consistent, your invites leave after 1 clear, have hope then leave after clear 2 down opts l0l 

Please I call Slaughter a team, thats all it is, Slaugher has a  48ml with 30 slaughter showing up for there only event. 
Then question 30 other opts that come from envy, posion and/or any team out their oh wait they called 8-10 olympus too that cant even hit us, why do you think this fight took place at fog last weekend. Retards. 

Sick Reference: AGfCuJO.png