Slaughter Demoralizes Rage AGAIN

Dannypool

FLozFpx.png

0IT49jY.png

AlpACwO.png

Today Slaughter massed up 32 Tigers and later we peaked 37 this "Rivalry" liked stated before is getting really fucking easy rn l0l Rage got fucked up twice. Kyp brown sticky stuff clan.

9ubbSY8.png

IUK9ISz.png

Rage for getting bullied all night long

lmfao even your members know you're brown sticky stuff.

4a66b2a4e407bebc67b0b7df2d307bd9.png

To Rage for getting all night long

To Rage for running to singles every time they go down opts or got fucked up and cleared.

9ubbSY8.png

jEeA7XR.png

We started off with fighting Rage inside the trees south of the hillz gap and chased them down to singles lvl 13 and did a singles fest then ran west waiting for these retards to go to multi but they waited till they had +8 to fight us l0l. They finally came to hillz and we began our fight. Almost down 10 Rage actually thought they were going to win and spammed "lines of r" only to have like 5 people spam it l0l. We kept fighting just a little west of the hillz hut where we evened the opts then dropped them and forced those retards into singles lmfao. Get fucked while we were down 8.

9ubbSY8.png

jEeA7XR.png

We found Rage just west of CA in the trees and decided to hit them and chased them but, they went to their homelands in graveyards(AKA SINGLES). POP tried hitting us but stuck in singles as well, we got a quick regroup at 13 ports and heard POP & Rage were fighting at corp hill, pop in singles while rage was onto of corp hill. We hit Rage with our scimitars and banged them out and were up 2 before SD decided to fight. The video sadly doesn't show it because unfortunately the vidder dies but, in the end we clear fucking Rage from corp. BANNED FROM WILDS broccoli.

Then we finally ended with gwasing, and sandwiching Rage with SD because they were running from us and just fucked them up and forced them to end their trip after getting bullied so fucking hard l0l.

9ubbSY8.png

Videos:

Daniel's POV:

Pictures:

af51938dbe390a66ab98aa4ca9e7dde1.pngxqxPBDu.pngdhsrRkw.pngdHRYXuC.png

hmm? Then accept our 89-CB PREP???????

this clan is way too fucking easy Rage got fucked

You won't move up to MPC though. Once Rage gets used to MPC times what are you going to do? Your clan revolves around Rage. I'm not in any clans so I don't know what you're rreferring to about that 89 combat prep, but I'm just asking if Slaughter will move up with Rage, or stay in a dying scene with masser clans until closure.

You won't move up to MPC though. Once Rage gets used to MPC times what are you going to do? Your clan revolves around Rage. I'm not in any clans so I don't know what you're rreferring to about that 89 combat prep, but I'm just asking if Slaughter will move up with Rage, or stay in a dying scene with masser clans until closure.

wait y u want to knw if ur clanless?? Want to join if we move up make sure u app and intro