Who is winning the Rivalry?

Persian Tom

281 members have voted

1. 1. Which clan is winning the Rivalry?

• Slaughter
    • Rage

I'll approach this the same way I approach the CD vs Doom rivalry. Rage being CD in this situation thinks they are the "Better" clan but wont show it. The basis around clanning is showing your quality and competing in every aspect of the game whether it be CLW or Wild. Until I see a Slaughter Vs Rage F2P prep *Since P2P is garbage is xLPC Combat* I will assume slaughter is better only for the simple fact they accept any challenge that is presented.

Before you quote me, I'm not in a xLPC.

It's pretty obvious that you'd vote slaughter due to the fact that rage has helped your rival clan fight in a 2v3. Thus developing your hate towards the lpc:)

Just stating out the obvious.

You're looking at it from a biased perspective.

fatality loser again lmfao pissed on u fucking sukkas legit lmao u have 133 man ml and pullering them 50s cause u r some 2 week hyper sukas lol irl legit u lost again fi on a 19 loser streak looo0o0l choke ass clan lil nick era and ween long face gf era going well 19 loser streaks etc in 2 day

I'll approach this the same way I approach the CD vs Doom rivalry. Rage being CD in this situation thinks they are the "Better" clan but wont show it. The basis around clanning is showing your quality and competing in every aspect of the game whether it be CLW or Wild. Until I see a Slaughter Vs Rage F2P prep *Since P2P is garbage is xLPC Combat*  I will assume slaughter is better only for the simple fact they accept any challenge that is presented.

Why give an opinion based on previous experience of us teaming with CD? I'm sure that opinion would be different if we teamed with you instead. We gave so much evidence - refer to this post. Its not that hard man. Even if you're not an LPC you can still look at the aftermath topics. They have 4 minutes videos of literally nothing whilst we put forward 20+ minute videos of constant wins. We offered them a fullout P2P as well as F2P. We said memberlist vs. memberlist. They know they're not going to pull that because they are made up of MPC invites and snipe crews. Thats not exactly our fault?

I went on Slaughter's ts a week ago. I talked to them about the future of Slaughter. Their leaders want Slaughter to move up eventually into MPC but their members and other ranks are in doubt of that because they are already in MPCs.

We did challange them, why are you posting without knowing the entire story? That is poor, no excuses.

http://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/15278-rage-to-slaughter-last-call/

They rejected this because they know they can't pull it. What sort of a prep is it where we have to sit 30+ of our members just to make them happy?

I'll approach this the same way I approach the CD vs Doom rivalry. Rage being CD in this situation thinks they are the "Better" clan but wont show it. The basis around clanning is showing your quality and competing in every aspect of the game whether it be CLW or Wild. Until I see a Slaughter Vs Rage F2P prep *Since P2P is garbage is xLPC Combat*  I will assume slaughter is better only for the simple fact they accept any challenge that is presented.

Rage always declines a matched F2P prep offer from slaughter and want a fullout instead... Rage gonna invite the whole world lmao

Why give an opinion based on previous experience of us teaming with CD? I'm sure that opinion would be different if we teamed with you instead. We gave so much evidence - refer to this post. Its not that hard man. Even if you're not an LPC you can still look at the aftermath topics. They have 4 minutes videos of literally nothing whilst we put forward 20+ minute videos of constant wins. We offered them a fullout P2P as well as F2P. We said memberlist vs. memberlist. They know they're not going to pull that because they are made up of MPC invites and snipe crews. Thats not exactly our fault?

I went on Slaughter's ts a week ago. I talked to them about the future of Slaughter. Their leaders want Slaughter to move up eventually into MPC but their members and other ranks are in doubt of that because they are already in MPCs.

We did challange them, why are you posting without knowing the entire story? That is poor, no excuses.

http://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/15278-rage-to-slaughter-last-call/

They rejected this because they know they can't pull it. What sort of a prep is it where we have to sit 30+ of our members just to make them happy?

listen up lmfao u just writer a paragraph about an xlpc? act age and grow up lmao pisstality is dead buddy legit broken weens gf is ugly n longface like a horse lmao lil nick is done for he quit again cause bully by many clan lmao..u understander that fi r loser streak of 19 rn lmfao they lost 9x tomorrow cause big sukka clan that all lmao they ranks r amount of so many piss that why they r piss clan lmao thank for your time.

nah its actually obvious as fuck u dislike rage nice try tho x'D

listen up lmfao u just writer a paragraph about an xlpc? act age and grow up lmao pisstality is dead buddy legit broken weens gf is ugly n longface like a horse lmao lil nick is done for he quit again cause bully by many clan lmao..u understander that fi r loser streak of 19 rn lmfao they lost 9x tomorrow cause big sukka clan that all lmao they ranks r amount of so many piss that why they r piss clan lmao thank for your time.

Alright, we understand you genuinely hate Fatality. We've got that by now.

It's pretty obvious that you'd vote slaughter due to the fact that rage has helped your rival clan fight in a 2v3. Thus developing your hate towards the lpc:)

Just stating out the obvious.

You're looking at it from a biased perspective.

Not biased just posted my opinion and you had no affect in CD "2v3" l0l 

My opinion was based around the fact that Rage was attempting to take it to P2P which no1 thought was valid because of the fact that everyone is 70- cmb. But *IN MY OPINION* Slaughter has better quality then Rage and like I said until I see a updated prep after all this brown sticky stuff talking I'll stick to past results.

My opinion was based around the fact that Rage was attempting to take it to P2P which no1 thought was valid because of the fact that everyone is 70- cmb. But *IN MY OPINION* Slaughter has better quality then Rage and like I said until I see a updated prep after all this brown sticky stuff talking I'll stick to past results.

Our combats are getting higher. We can't help the fact that we're training and getting more into P2P. We hit OP x3 times in P2P as an LPC and have a decent core unit. I took some skills from that mini so thanks for that btw. We offered them a F2P fullout too but they declined that.

That prep was done a long time ago, ever since that, all our encounters over the wild has been with us on top mostly (not all). We gave them a prep but they keep changing the rules and lowering the minimum. Like I said, we're not going to sit 30+ just to make them happy. Their slump is not our fault.

Not biased just posted my opinion and you had no affect in CD "2v3" l0l

I seem to have struck a nerve relating to that fight. It shows that you dislike us because of that war which only validates my claim even more.

Once again I'm just saying, your opinion is obviously based on a biased perspective.

Our combats are getting higher. We can't help the fact that we're training and getting more into P2P. We hit OP x3 times in P2P as an LPC and have a decent core unit. I took some skills from that mini so thanks for that btw. We offered them a F2P fullout too but they declined that.

That prep was done a long time ago, ever since that, all our encounters over the wild has been with us on top mostly (not all). We gave them a prep but they keep changing the rules and lowering the minimum. Like I said, we're not going to sit 30+ just to make them happy. Their slump is not our fault.

Actually their slump is our fault xD

I seem to have struck a nerve relating to that fight. It shows that you dislike us because of that war which only validates my claim even more.

Once again I'm just saying, your opinion is obviously based on a biased perspective.

xD I mean in terms of them not doing anything to improve their clan's conditions.

But otherwise yeah, we are the reason they're dying.

I dislike you because of the fact that @@Control Pker came in EOP ts one day and went full broccoli out of no where and started flaming and threw out irrational and irrelevant claims such as "we're gonna close Doom" and its been 2 months or so since that statement and Rage hasn't bothered to touch us. He is the sole reason I believe Rage cannot be taken seriously. Believe me on this statement :P

nah its actually obvious as fuck u dislike rage nice try tho x'D

False I dislike one of your ranks I don't dislike your clan. If I disliked your clan I wouldn't offer to improve it by letting @@Lenin come in Doom Ts3 and listen to our P2P Calling :P 

I dislike you because of the fact that @@Control Pker came in EOP ts one day and went full broccoli out of no where and started flaming and threw out irrational and irrelevant claims such as "we're gonna close Doom" and its been 2 months or so since that statement and Rage hasn't bothered to touch us. He is the sole reason I believe Rage cannot be taken seriously. Believe me on this statement :P

Well at least you admit it now. The proof couldn't be more solid from here.

False I dislike one of your ranks I don't dislike your clan. If I disliked your clan I wouldn't offer to improve it by letting @@Lenin come in Doom Ts3 and listen to our P2P Calling :P

I'm grateful for that. Once again, thanks. Credit is given where its due.

But I think you rushed your vote with this one. Nevertheless its your choice.