New Best Joke of 2016 So far!

Dripz`

mKprs.png

more jokes rofl

Whats wrong with this? Trying to improve my own clan's P2P game with the experience from more experienced clans?

Its not that hard to flame Fatality

I was on CP's teamspeak/cc when they trashed you and they weren't even calling properly. I'm glad you didn't take this seriously.

How many clans have you got carroted from? Thats your only title.

fi

sv

etc

same can be said about u u dumb tofu lmfao

Was i asking you? I don't think iv'e ever even seen you before. Also wtf is severance a dead closed clan? I don't think anyone even knows what clan you're in atm lol. tofu

Was i asking you? I don't think iv'e ever even seen you before. Also wtf is severance a dead closed clan? I don't think anyone even knows what clan you're in atm lol. tofu

nigga u comment on everything i post and flame tlp in any possible 

every1 i ask has no idea who u are so i dont think u can comment on 'relevancy' when ur up irrelevipers ass

no1 knows who u are, someone thought u were farmer nox (some1 who led an irrelevant and awful rsps clan is more relevant than u lol...)

all ur clans in general are a joke lol

farmer u comment on everything i post and flame tlp in any possible 

every1 i ask has no idea who u are so i dont think u can comment on 'relevancy' when ur up irrelevipers ass

you act like i'm bullying you lol. you do realize your the one who replied to me and ive never seen you before so i don't know how i'm replying to everything you said?. I don't give a fuck about tlp nor do i flame them, just iobsessed or whatever. I don't think he is the face of tlp lmao.  you ask people who i am? l0l funny i don't ask anyone who you are because i don't care. seems like you care about me since your asking everyone who i am.

i know you're upset i don't know who or what severance is sorry

Always funny to read the salty eop kids saying "there was no competition in 2013-2014" indeed eop was no competition with their 15 pulls lmfao. MM got slumped to 30 pulls by us and Foe was decent competition for a while but we slammed them aswell + beat them in a fullout that year (without disputes) Before any of u virgins reply and think they know brown sticky stuff.

Also funny how eop members think anyone apart from them took that fullout serious. Like you had to ddoss 20-25 members to "win" and after all that you still didn't win the jcup LOL.