HPC

TBR

i assume all of our mutual members will go back to their original clans. not sure about devil king93 though

.. mfw in 3 weeks you'll be flaming them hardcore and probably start another rivalry

u started talking sht

110 to 45 bro but i wont flame any sv on this topic

u still have my respect for moving up & giving us enjoyable competition where these 10year old clans couldnt deliver despite all your cancerous mains etc it gives the wolfpack a reason to log in on weekends

on topic

@ im glad to see that you didnt get demoralized by how sv is treated by current hpcs

maybe you wont do the same mistake and trashtalk 4 hpcs at once after u pull 100 to your first trip ^^ numbers will drop

mfw clans haven't realized that we have been prepping for HPC for about 2-3 weeks now. You think we got 20 def and prayer just for cd??? lol

You guys must not read the terrible cd propaganda that shows just that lol

bro... i thought u wanted to join the wolves :(

2 legitimate questions:

- How will CD members with 40+ defense get 30 defense?

- Will CD be using SVs cape or na?

why do you care so much? go suck a dick you bundle of twigsgot

can't wait to see both cd and doom in the hpc scene. hopefully doom doesn't pull a zenith and close after their first slump

Gl to CD and @. I am honestly glad there is more pure clans stepping up rather than wasting their time as MPC's & LPC's. SV has had a decent transition and gaining quality slowly but it's not something that will occur over night. Best of luck to your clan. PM Fi for events etc.

why do you care so much? go suck a dick you bundle of twigsgot

can't wait to see both cd and doom in the hpc scene. hopefully doom doesn't pull a zenith and close after their first slump

Did I trigger your tourettes or something?

SV going HPC was almost as bad as SV moving to battlescape lmfao, they were both brown sticky stuff and rather irrelevant in both scenarios

Did what? what the fuck are you going to do to us. We'll have equal leveled accounts.

CD has accomplished nothing... not a single thing... you guys never won on equal terms and even lost on terms that you guys had mains for an unfair advantage...... Enjoy getting the Dick with Clan 4ners aka Sovereign. 

does your dad hate you because ur potato masher? u seem to have some daddy issues mate

Ironic considering i'm the successful one and you're in a clan that takes RS so seriously they dox, ddos and do grimy brown sticky stuff over an internet MMORPG. If your parents cared about you I wonder how they would feel about that lmao