MPC

Kat💖

I hope cd/doom moves up to hpc and the lpc/mpc scene dies out completely. I think it would be better for the pure community overall if every clan competed with one another in the same bracket both during the week and during weekend trips

You can argue that combat levels would create a large gap between the good and the bad clans - and that would be true to an extent - but it would become just like back in the day where those who played rs to pk would get optimal pking stats and those who played rs to clan would get optimal clanning stats

It might be tough for cd/doom to adapt initially, but it can be done. I mean, look at TLP when we reopened: we had a bunch of lvl 70's and just a few 95+ combat accounts. Now, we're arguably the top dogs in the clanning world. It all depends on quality of leadership and the memberbase

this makes Olympus and Envy the two highest pulling clans, OP is trying to start beef with Envy while knowing AAO and Ruin will dismantle their only ally, Apex, should BvG turn his back on Toxic for a moment.

Both of OP and Apex considered our clans half dead or crippled enough thinking it'll be easy, yet here we still are. I am not much of a far seer, but I do think 2v2 fullout wars in wilderness between alliances isn't that much of a fantasy for that bracket anymore. BvG better hope Apex lasts and they get plenty multiclanners from HPC's because his clan will be next.

Shifting of power is always interesting to witness, we will see how it plays out, the uncertainty and chaos are what make the scene very entertaining

They won't die out, if anything the xlpc scene and mpc scene would merge together (as it looks like they already may be).

yep they are, once transitioning happens it'll leave only Sudden Death and Plague of Pures to play in their own bracket and the rest would be moving upwards. Hopefully those two clans will make the transition aswell. The current MPC's will be too busy beating the brown sticky stuff out of eachother to have time for newcomers.

this makes Olympus and Envy the two highest pulling clans, OP is trying to start beef with Envy while knowing AAO and Ruin will dismantle their only ally, Apex, should BvG turn his back on Toxic for a moment.

Both of OP and Apex considered our clans half dead or crippled enough thinking it'll be easy, yet here we still are. I am not much of a far seer, but I do think 2v2 fullout wars in wilderness between alliances isn't that much of a fantasy for that bracket anymore. BvG better hope Apex lasts and they get plenty multiclanners from HPC's because his clan will be next.

Shifting of power is always interesting to witness, we will see how it plays out, the uncertainty and chaos are what make the scene very entertaining

all clans should go out at the same time!