After the "Big Movement"

موني

Since most of you know CD and Doom are going HPC/Training up to move up atm and with them going HPC means a few of them will slump or potentially close. What HPC's will slump and how do you think the clans moving up will do? 

Imo the clans that will get hit the hardest are SV and FOE only because the clans moving up have alot of core members in those HPC's atm. The clan that will benefit from this "Slump" IMO the most would be TLP only because they started a rivalry between both of those HPC's. But moving on to the HPC scene I think CD will do decent in wilderness, I can't speak for them in CLW but just based on their MPC results from CLW I don't think they'll be very active in CLW.  Doom will do decent in both aspects and will try to progress alot in terms of quality.. 

tlp is going to win again

Hopefully cd doesnt make the same mistake sv did and think they are going to be the best because they pull high as an lpc. Their leaders arent quite as incompetent and braindead as sv leaders are though so we will see.

tlp won? i think u mean tsm

look like pisstality r loser once again lol and cp r loser too idk how one clanner r so much lose lmao but when u have horse face gf i understand and a horse that is a big whore like ween and lil nick era 133 man ml puller 50 to tripper lol! that some dead busted clanner! gratz eop