After the "Big Movement"

موني

i think foe will be affected a little bit

eop will be slumping

doom at the beginning will do good but in the end i think they are gonna go down because of cd+sv teaming on them so they will probably hae to call foe.

tlp only will be affected cuz of cd+sv teaming(same with most hpcs)

i will pay you gp if you can name 4 people from doom that will leave for foe as well as 4 people from doom that will leave doom for eop during the movement

Tell me where I stated that they would leave for their current HPC's? Read carefully on what I said. "unless they all plan on staying with Doom."

I don't care what happens to any clan during the "movement", as long as there is more competition. I just know EoP will still suck dick before the movement, during, and after.

eop will be slumping

doom at the beginning will do good but in the end i think they are gonna go down because of cd+sv teaming on them so they will probably hae to call foe.

neither CP or SV outlasted us up ops, i doubt this would end any differently

eop will be slumping

we are used to fight down ops bro

dw :P

Tell me where I stated that they would leave for their current HPC's? Read carefully on what I said. "unless they all plan on staying with Doom."

I don't care what happens to any clan during the "movement", as long as there is more competition. I just know EoP will still suck dick before the movement, during, and after.

your post implies that we have 10 foe members that tag along on doom trips as well as 10 eop members that tag along on doom trips and that when we move up they won't be coming with us anymore due to same trip times as foeop

silly horsie :P

What I proposed 8 months ago is happening. Wow, I must be a fortune teller :o Its a shame all that time was wasted in a pointless area of clanning where you've been 80-95ish cmb for 5 months.

idk why you continue to flame doom/cd about not moving up earlier..especially when you come from aao who has been in the minor leagues with olympus for many more months than doom/cd

go log into your rank boards and flame those retards from control that run your bad clan

The only thing that'll hurt Doom is CLW possibly, but in the wilderness they'll probably rely on Foe for backup.

SV/CD will team up against Doom before Doom gets Foe to help.

CD will still never do anything in CLW.

Pulls will suffer from both Doom and CD since some SV/RD go out with CD during weekends, just like some EoP & Foe go with Doom.

Should be an interesting first weekend when they do both go out as HPC's though, kinda curious.

Yebro?

are u guys getting 30 def?