Has your clan won an event this year?

Rockchewer53

Are you in a shitter clan?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Has your clan won anything this year?

• Yes i am not in EoP therefore i can say i have won an event this year
    • no i have not won a single event this year i am a eop shitter

Fortunatley for almost every single HPC this year, they have at one point celebrated a victory whether it be clan wars or wilderness based win.

Unfortunately, not all HPCs have fallen under this bracket. EoP (since promoting dull to warlord) has lost every single event that they have had this year. Yep. It is infact all true and not propaganda as you can simply check event aftermath for all evidence.

Post below when you think (if at all) eop will get their first win with dull as warlors in 2016?

Well, with @@Moni leaving EoP (finally) and joining Doom when they move up it looks like EoP will not be looking forward to winning anything at all because mini wars was all they looked forward to with Moni getting them everyday. Their closure is imminent unless they merge clans with Redemption just like how they merge CC's on the weekend.

Poor EOP lmfao

they'll have to promote the really bad kids with nothing to do irl like @@Moni and @@Persian Tom to stay alive... just my opinion..

Heard they lost to sup 3-0 too lmfao

Ye bro i do nothing irl I play runescape so much that my acc was made when 07 came out and its not maxed yet! ye bro eop/doom suck psis haha 

Nick why you keep posting on this acc lol

dEizHx1.png

nJ3L8KB.gif