I'm having difficulty finding Slaughter's aftermath topic

Lenin

For some odd reason, I can't find Slaughter's aftermath topic from Saturday. Can someone help?

I mean I can find Rage's aftermath topic, and even SD's lmfao, but not Slaughter's.

You know how mad their ranks are when they told all their members to get off Sharkbrew and not give us views xD xD xD

This Saturday Rage is undefeated, without taking a single loss. For those still not sure about who's winning this rivalry, ask yourself 'where is Slaughter's aftermath topic?'.

Slaughter tried to lie about the pulls of both clans claiming we had invites and rune tanks (ironic), this is our fall in & this is theirs and from another perspective. Slaughter tried to lie once again to say it was a 2v1, is that really true + watch the videos. We're not going to lie, and we will openly say that nobody teamed up with anybody. When Slaughter pegged it north we didn't see the need to chase and let them run in shame, so we turned on SD. Oh and btw, the majority of your clan is now made up of invites and rune tanks, how can you call yourself a pure clan (Image 0, Image 1, Image 2, Image 3, Image 4, Image 5, Image 6, Image 7). Also, try to deny the snipe crews that help you out - spastics mass up with them. Maybe tell them not to speak out loud. Thanks for the guthix btw, your rune tanks are a tiny bit clueless. Doxing won't save you, haven't you learnt that?

The reality is this. For Rage? This.

Rage Undefeated #1 LPC

Slaughter Vs Rage is free postcount, Thanks for helping my road to brown sticky stuffting on slush in the race to 10k 

Nobody killed you yet, I guess they don't want that 99gp bounty. I heard Slaughter needs to redo their banks from that Saturday trip xD @@Moni let them kill you, they need that bounty.

Slaughter Vs Rage is free postcount, Thanks for helping my road to brown sticky stuffting on slush in the race to 10k

If you don't care, quit leaving irrelevant remarks on our topics. Everyone else feels the same way towards doom v CD topics.

Quit being a hypocrite.

kid your clan is name rager olmfao and loser all fight bro you r some piss ass tomato name lenin? who name their son lenin? fukin lmfao irl u dumb tomato i piss on your clan busted mma fighter control pker sound like he have throat cancer when he caller tell that guy stfu or busted clan ite?

You know how mad their ranks are when they told all their members to get off Sharkbrew and not give us views xD xD xD

A statement thats not backed up by proof?! IS THIS @@Lenin ? ??

They don't care about the sharkbrew banter anymore, you kids spread propaganda, and when they expose you about something, you keep just blabbering on about more propaganda. its just not fun anymore.