Lithuanian Pures vs Strike Team (3-1) F2P PREP

Fake Smile

SBPAcol.png

Gathered up early Thursday's evening to a scheduled prep versus Strike Team.

Two country clans, one winner.

Ty for prep and great practice, brothers. <3

Ty4xNb7.png

SEqQRqb.png

ROUND 1

Lithuanian Pures

Starting: 20

Ending: 16

Strike Team

Starting: 20

Ending: 0

ROUND 2

Loss

ROUND 3

Lithuanian Pures

Starting: 21

Ending: 12

Strike Team

Starting: 21

Ending: 0

ROUND 4

(to 50 kills)

Lithuanian Pures

Kills: 50

Strike Team

Kills: 41

Ty4xNb7.png

Ty4xNb7.png

lol is this what they teach you behind the iron curtain 

get back to school you uneducated piece of garbage :)

I'm the one that is doing a degree and you're the one that sucks d*ck in 7th grade three years in a row.

Lol this community, you only need to post an aftermath topic, a bunch of r*tards are refreshing the page, waiting to comment and express thoughts of their mentally ill minds.

I'm the one that is doing a degree and you're the one that sucks d*ck in 7th grade three years in a row.

Lol this community, you only need to post an aftermath topic, a bunch of r*tards are refreshing the page, waiting to comment and express thoughts of their mentally ill minds.

whats a degree worth in a communist country anyways.. hopefully you can bring back your family a loaf of bread or two a day, i hear stalin is tightening the rations

Welcome to sharkbrew :)

Thanks for the prep, had fun with the lads

whats a degree worth in a communist country anyways.. hopefully you can bring back your family a loaf of bread or two a day, i hear stalin is tightening the rations

I live and study in the UK lol

and you gotta try harder to insult somebody on here than making an attempt to offend somebody's parents, cause you just make yourself sound pathetic, you make yourself sound like yourself.

Sick of the constant flame from Latvian pures. Seems like ever since they came back every weekend has been a crash fest and then every sharkbrew topic has been a flame fest. Lost all respect for u guys, ur ruining the reputation ur predecessors worked hard to build

you just make yourself sound pathetic, you make yourself sound like yourself.

This is exactly what I'm talking about, way over the line buddy. You're bringing shame to your country

im guessing you live in the part of UK that speaks no english

It's just you, a dumb american kid that doesn't understand a simple sentence.

I truly hope you will open and read a good book one day instead of wanking to a 36 year old guy on redtube.

#MyJobHereIsDone

Sick of the constant flame from Latvian pures. Seems like ever since they came back every weekend has been a crash fest and then every sharkbrew topic has been a flame fest. Lost all respect for u guys, ur ruining the reputation ur predecessors worked hard to build

This is exactly what I'm talking about, way over the line buddy. You're bringing shame to your country

what a poor effort of trolling :/

#BetterLuckNextTime