serious question

Niblet

oh no, trust me. We will be out on the 14th

cya saturday

Ye bro? Dude lets mass up to snipe slaughter on their first mpc trip.

I get that you would not give slaughter events (cus u suck lmao) but it looks like you are starving ur members now? Only event u had was teaming with cd ?

Snipe us on the 14th and we will kill your clan.

Nice fake excuses to not go out this saturday lmao.

Rage is a dead clan lmao.

I ment yesterday/2 days ago :)

They're training to be a mpc and move on to better things. I don't get why you guys don't understand that. They are doing what a successful clan would do. If they came out on their current accounts(mpc ones), you would stay in low level wild so they couldn't attack you and you kill their low level guys and say you cleared them. We know how clanning works.

They're training to be a mpc and move on to better things. I don't get why you guys don't understand that. They are doing what a successful clan would do. If they came out on their current accounts(mpc ones), you would stay in low level wild so they couldn't attack you and you kill there low level guys and say you cleared them. We know how clanning works.

Almost everyone in slaughter has an lpc/mpc account. Just look at their preps on mpc accounts when they were still lpc. + earlier this week dannypool said " We ain't going out because want to give our members time to train ". Like 1 hour on saturday is gonna make the difference.

Almost everyone in slaughter has an lpc/mpc account. Just look at their preps on mpc accounts when they were still lpc. + earlier this week dannypool said " We ain't going out because want to give our members time to train ". Like 1 hour on saturday is gonna make the difference.

When you have school, job, and a life then every hour counts. Rage isn't worth their time time anymore, you guys would never fight them before but now you want to fight them?

lmao stay fucking lpc brown sticky stuffter ur clan wont ever be anything more than massing garbage u dumbass

I feel bad for rage, most of us in envy got a life, are in school and work a lot. We all are going to be successful while most of you guys are hiding behind your computer screen doing nothing with your life and achieving fuck all lol. All I know is I'm having the last laugh at a lot of no life people that play this game and make pointless topics that no one cares about hahah. Keep wasting your own time bud, you will achieve a lot by playing this game! :)

How many topics does it take until niblet realizes he's actually more irrelevant now than he was when he was an hon0r follower?

idk i got u and all ur goons checkin my status on the daily home nugget

I feel bad for rage, most of us in envy got a life, are in school and work a lot. We all are going to be successful while most of you guys are hiding behind your computer screen doing nothing with your life and achieving fuck all lol. All I know is I'm having the last laugh at a lot of no life people that play this game and make pointless topics that no one cares about hahah. Keep wasting your own time bud, you will achieve a lot by playing this game! :)

if u work why can't u afford a microphone

Rage is going to be the MPC clan that every1 clear down 20, due to their lack of quality

You just described EnVy lmfao

serious question why does rage not prep slaughter lmao

Serious question is it true you got outed as a homosexual by Severance?

If Allen or I really wanted to kill your brown sticky stuff clan then we could have. Chaotic would be more of a challenge.

Stfu random scrub lmao